Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd August 2009, 12:44 PM   #1
Rothwell Benny

Wife left 3 months ago dont know what to do

Hi never been on anything like this before so i might ramble a bit.

Ill start from beginning me & my wife of 9 years together 13 started having problems at the start of the year i was drinking too much due to her going out more with a new circle of friends i didnt know.

When i had a drink i would come home & accuse her of all sorts. She started staying out later & i got more & more paranoid. She started using her mobile texting alot more & stopped leaving it around.

About march time i joined facebook and became friends with my wife i stard seeing a bloke name pop up every time she went on i asked her about this she said he was just a very good friend alarm bells.

To cut a long story short we started going out more & even went away twice once only a week before we split and had a good time but she was still on the phone all time i had a relaspe the week after & she went out &
came home late i had not slept & knew something was going on when she came in she was very drunk and went straight to sleep. I know this was wrong but i found her mobile and read 3 messages from the bloke on facebook saying he had the best night of his life wanted them be together forever etc iwent mad we argued all night she said nothing going on but in morning she left & never came back.

Theres loads more i could right a book i that moment iam so depressed angry low grieving & much more. I just dont know what to do.