Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 25th July 2015, 06:23 PM   #1276
notDoneYet

Re: Yet another " I love you but I'm not in love with you" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindentree1 View Post
How are you, NDY? What is going on in your sitch?
Hey LDT. Quiet at the moment. WW came by today to gat one of her coats. Didn't even enter the same room as me. Ah well.
notDoneYet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2015, 06:46 PM   #1277
Lindentree1

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDoneYet View Post
Hey LDT. Quiet at the moment. WW came by today to gat one of her coats. Didn't even enter the same room as me. Ah well.
Hi NDY. Are you moving ahead on the D. or just working out custody stuff? I imagine I'll be talking to a lawyer again in the future. I think he's getting anxious on his side.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2015, 07:01 PM   #1278
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Nice, where is S9 at the moment ?
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2015, 07:50 PM   #1279
notDoneYet

Hi guys.

Well at the moment it's quiet because we need to wait for pension info to come through. The D is happening but no rush on my part. So I may as well just enjoy myself for a while. Nothing else for it really. I have S9 for another 2 days which is nice.
Old 26th July 2015, 05:50 PM   #1280
Lindentree1

Quote:
Hi guys.

Well at the moment it's quiet because we need to wait for pension info to come through. The D is happening but no rush on my part. So I may as well just enjoy myself for a while. Nothing else for it really. I have S9 for another 2 days which is nice.
Stay strong, my friend. I'm glad you're having a good time with S9.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2015, 12:46 PM   #1281
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindentree1 View Post
Stay strong, my friend. I'm glad you're having a good time with S9.
Hi mate glad your having such a good time with your son, can I ask you a question mate ?, have you considered dating yet ?, the reason I ask is that it's been going through my mind over the weekend a little bit and our timescales are similar, as may know I had a bit of a health scare last week and perhaps it made me think that life is too short to muck about, plus I fancied the female doctor that saw me, and also at least 3 of the nurses and it made me think that the sap might be starting to rise, 12 months is a long time to go without steak and chips if you get my drift ?
Old 27th July 2015, 12:52 PM   #1282
chosen

Just a thought ralf, but it is fair to date other women when you still love your wife and are still grieving so much? I would at least wait till a divorce is going through and things are more definitely over legally. I think you will end up more messed up if you do and may well end up hurting other ladies as well until you are over your wife more.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2015, 01:33 PM   #1283
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Just a thought ralf, but it is fair to date other women when you still love your wife and are still grieving so much? I would at least wait till a divorce is going through and things are more definitely over legally. I think you will end up more messed up if you do and may well end up hurting other ladies as well until you are over your wife more.
Hi Chosen, it was more of a fleeting thought or two other than anything solid, as you know there is no divorce talk or proceedings planned on either side and yes your correct I do still love her and yes I am grieving, what got me thinking was the nurses and the doctor that I found attractive the other evening and I saw that as perhaps a small turning point in my recovery, as you know I have been 100% faithful to my wife from day one and still am being, you may be right about getting messed up and I would never string a long or deliberately hurt any woman it's just not fair, and anyway I'm too old to play games like that, when I was in my early to mid 20's maybe, and even in the year or so before I met my wife but not now, I feel enough of a sad lonely failure as it is without turning in to a pathetic middle aged lothario, that's exactly what my brother did on my poor ex-S.I.L and not only did his cheating ways disgust me but he also made himself look like a prat in the process, personally, I have more dignity and self respect and I also know the difference between right & wrong, I just sometimes yearn the tenderness of nice female company, a nice lady to go for walks in the park with or go out to dinner with, spend quality time with, maybe even take trips with, a nice decent lady looking for a nice decent bloke like me for companionship, friendship, and occasional fireside rugby , she has to be a looker though with a nice figure and no obvious tattoo's I hate them equally on men as I do on women, on the subject of which, I once knew a girl who had a "W" tattooed on each buttock and when she bent over it spelt out the word "WOW" .

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 27th July 2015 at 08:39 PM.
Old 27th July 2015, 01:51 PM   #1284
notDoneYet

You're a funny guy ralf.

Yea, I've thought about it. Seriously thought about it. I have to be convinced i'm over my M before doing anything serious though. And I believe I'm nearly there.
Old 27th July 2015, 02:17 PM   #1285
ralfgarnett

Quote:
You're a funny guy ralf.

Yea, I've thought about it. Seriously thought about it. I have to be convinced i'm over my M before doing anything serious though. And I believe I'm nearly there.
Hi mate that's always been one of my favourite gags, god knows I've told it enough over the years, but my favourite gag of all time is this:

"Two blokes looking in to a shop window, one bloke points to the window and says "that's the one I'd get" next moment Cyclops comes out and decks him."

With regards dating I'm pleased you feel that way, but as usual Chosen has me sussed at the moment, I'm not in the zone so to speak and am still too hung up on my wife and marriage, I would like a nice female friend to go out with but not too sure if I could play squidgy prod games at the moment, I do get regular updates from plenty more fish but some of them look like semi shaved gorillas or yetis in bloomers then again I'm not exactly Cary Grant or Errol Flynn myself at the moment, I know I have my wee pal as a female friend, but I need to meet new people and she too is pretty much hung up on her ex-bf, don't know why, he is a foul mouthed, thick thug, even she says so, I used to get on ok with him but then she started telling me the truth about him and how he used to treat her and the abuse she suffered both verbal and slightly physical that's a definite no no in my book, now I have changed my views on him, so good luck to you me old pal, I hope you do find that special person but in your own time and at your own pace, we are all different aren't we ?, I know LDT has no interest at the moment either.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 27th July 2015 at 05:07 PM.
Old 27th July 2015, 02:49 PM   #1286
notDoneYet

It'll happen when It happens. I'm in no rush. Besides, I'm still getting used to being on my own.
Old 27th July 2015, 02:57 PM   #1287
ralfgarnett

Quote:
It'll happen when It happens. I'm in no rush. Besides, I'm still getting used to being on my own.
Yep me too, must admit I don't like any aspect of it in fact I hate it, it's Monday, it's grey, damp, and cool here today and the nights are starting to draw in, and I cant fly any where potentially for months, life sucks sometimes it really does, I'm bored rigid too as I have to rest up as much as I can because of this ruddy leg, I can't sit at my desk for too long as I have to keep moving around the best I can yet I'm struggling to move around took me 20 minutes to get to the corner shop and back yesterday it's only flaming 5 minutes away at worst I feel like an old codger at the moment and I don't like it, just want to get Thursday out of the way and start my months of treatment and start getting back to normal, or whatever normal means to me these days.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 27th July 2015 at 05:03 PM.
Old 30th July 2015, 11:17 AM   #1288
ralfgarnett

Hi NDY, all a bit quiet on here at the moment so thought I would just check in to see how things are with you and your situation, any news or developments ?, I will check in with our Chicago chum LDT also.
Old 30th July 2015, 03:48 PM   #1289
notDoneYet

Hi ralf

It's all quiet mate. Nothing to report. I've been busy this week so I've not really been online that mutch.
Old 1st August 2015, 07:32 PM   #1290
ralfgarnett

Hi mate two words, "hail hail" ciao & enjoy me old pal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1banWYn7Xw

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 1st August 2015 at 07:47 PM.