Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 30th November 2003, 09:49 PM   #1
SSmith1

Give me the answers Lord I need

Prayers needed. I know God can change anything any time he wants. Aug 2002 my husband came home from work after acting very strange for a few weeks. I thought part of it was the new job and that his dad was ill. Later I found out my husband had meet a woman at his new job. I know now I wasn't paying enough attention to him. I was in a depression over the loss of my mother and was having a real difficult time dealing with the loss. But at this point we had been married almost 19 years and we had a good marriage so I thought. He was a Royal Ranger Leader at our church. He was a good husband for the most part and a loving, caring dad to our children. Well within a few weeks of this new job he started coming home later and finally I asked him what was going on and point blank if the was involved with another woman. He really didn't answer me at that moment. Within an hour he was gone. He took appox. $1500. we had been saving and got on his motorcycle and left without a word to me. Later I found out that there was indeed a woman. And she worked were he did. She had been living with a man who drove truck for a living and was gone a lot of the time. But that wasn't all this woman had a second job. A night time job. Prostitution. Also she is very attracted to married men and enjoys the thrill of breaking up marriages. My children and I have been in so much pain since all this has happened. My husband can not see that he has a family that needs him. Nor does he seem to care. He also doesn't seem to see what all this is doing to his life. The only one who is important to him is himself. His children will not have anything to do with him as long as he is living with this woman. He claims that she is a changed woman now that she is with him. He turned his back on the church and no matter what anyone says to him he is totally blind. I still love the man he use to be and know that he can be again. I have started the divorce but I really don't want it. But I can't continue to live like this either. I am in total conflict. Part of me is saying move on with my life and yet at the same time a part of me is saying not to go threw with this divorce. My youngest son (age 13)told me a few weeks ago that he has been praying about this and feels God has told him that his family is going to be back together. Is this just a child wishing for something or has God really told him something. I need to know what to do. I want to do whatever is the will of God. Please pray for my family. And pray that God gives me the wisdow to do whatever it is I need to do. And pray for my husband that he sees what his actions are doing to his family and himself. Also pray for this woman to let her see what her actions are doing to her life and her children and to all the other people that she has hurt. Pray for her salvation.
Old 13th March 2004, 03:42 PM   #2
Unregistered

healing... For those without hope...a mircal prayer for you...The Prayer of St. Theresa...O Glorious St. Theresa, whom almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I implore you miraculous Intercessions. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles...The Great St. of Modern Times." Now I frevently beseech you to answer my petition...(say petition here)...and to carry out your promise of spending your time in Heaven doing good upon the earth...of letting fall from heaven a shower of roses. Hence forth, dear Little Flower, I fulfill you plan "to be made known everywhere" and i will never cease to lead other to Jesus through you. Amen. St. Theresa Little Flower, pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with the message of love. Ask God to grant the favor I implore and tell him I will love himeach day more and more. SAY 5 Lords' Prayer...5 Hail Marys...5 Glory Be's...for five days before 11:00 a.m....then on the fifth day pray an extra sequence of these prayer for other in despair and publish or circulate prayer on the fifth day. If a rose appears in your life within 5 days after this your prayer will be answered. God Bless you all...with God all things are possible...even miraculous changes of heart.

may you smell the roses soon
Old 29th April 2009, 10:55 PM   #3
Saint of God

Re: Give me the answers Lord I need

I learned one thing. We first must repent and forgive. I mean forgive. Then let the Lord take it from you. We make a mistake however, we take it back. That's a no, no. Trust fully, let it go and what ever you do, pray to no one but The Lord. No saints, no nothing. The Lord is all you need. The battle belongs to the Lord. That's all that you need to do. Love fully, trust fully, and let The Lord show you. Okay? You really don't need the internet. Just Him. Take Care.
Old 2nd May 2009, 10:35 PM   #4
JWD

just realise date
Old 3rd May 2009, 06:48 PM   #5
Raymond

What date JWD?

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2009, 09:16 PM   #6
JWD

I wrote out a great big long post with a prayer and when I posted it I realise that ssmith had first posted in 2003. I thought it was a new one
Old 5th May 2009, 08:13 AM   #7
Raymond

Oh I see what you mean now. That happens sometimes. People are giving answers to people who posted over a year ago.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote