Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 7th June 2008, 11:12 PM   #1
troxman

Lost and need help!

Hi Everyone,

I was raised Catholic and went to chuch with my parents till I was around 14-16. (im 31 now) I do believe in god and he has given me strenth to make right decisions and follow a more less correct path. This is not to say I havent made wrong decisions and sined my fare share! But over all I feel im a good person who cares for others and loves to be happy and make others happy.

My wife left 2 months ago, I met her when she was 19 and now shes 27. She blames her leaving on the fact that we were more like friends than lovers and that I got lazy and content with the way things were in our marriage. When she left I realized what could be done to fix things or had ideas at any rate but she has since made it more clear that she is through. I just hope with all my heart that after she's done with all her partying that she realizes that we had true love. She has told me that she thinks she was too young when I married her, well like I said it seems she's making up for lost time now, hanging out with her friends all the time and partying nonstop, its like I dont even know who she is right now!

Anyway im asking for your prayers, please pray for my wife, for her to see that she is loved and pray that she gets through this at least happy with or without me!!

Thank you so much

Adam
Old 8th June 2008, 02:35 PM   #2
Raymond

Re: Lost and need help!

Hi Adam. I was raised a Catholic as well although it is not actually religion we need but a person. We all have to believe we are good people so as to keep our sanity. Looking back I had the heart to do good but was not a good person. Actually Jesus said I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance. No one is good but God can save us and change us through His son if we want it. When He comes in we have the good in us to work out. Did you know that being a good person doesn't save you? We need something more than that.

I will be praying for you and for her to get off this merry do round and see what is happening.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2008, 05:17 AM   #3
troxman

Re: Lost and need help!

Thank you Raymond I appreciate your prayers!!

Adam