Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th October 2011, 03:00 PM   #1
Hunnymunster

Exclamation Help!!

I haven't been on here fir a while due to circumstances.
Early this year I stumbled across about posts my husband wrote on a public forum. I read them through back dated to 3 years ago to a time I suspected my husband was having an affair. The post he wrote confirmed he was having an affair nut open about her calling the women his girlfriend and described her, their meeting and holidays he was going on with her. He even exchanged banter with other people about her and basically classing himself as a man without a family but a girlfriend.
He made arrangements to meet people with her at an arranged forum meet with him.
At the time 3 years ago he totaly denied an affair and at the same time from what u can see he was telling me one thing and writting posts at the same time about him and his girlfriend .
I was in complete shock , at the same time this year as u stumbled on these posts I had problems with my health, a cancer scare, so I didn't approach my husband and still haven't.
The thing is to me this is more serious and has more issues than a secret affair and to be honest I can't stand to be near my husband , though my heart is still in love with him.
This isn't the first time, he has a thing with dating sites and enrolled in one this February saying he was single, though clearly he wasn't single he was and is living with me.
All through this we appear to be happy snd get on in fact we more than get on.
He doesn't know yet I know of his severe life, u intend saying something to him and ending our marriage as I can't trust him anymore.
I guess I am looking fir back up, that my choice is right as I know he won't ever change ?
Please help!

Last edited by Hunnymunster; 12th October 2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Not finished

Tags
None