Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 6th February 2014, 11:46 AM   #166
Roses

Re: Wife left without much explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnoco View Post

I have no doubt that events of life have shaped her. If she was to be diagnosed down the line with something like dual personality or avoidant disorder then this whole ordeal would have a completely different take on it. That's why it might be wise to do what Roses said and hang on in there....if you can.

People who have been mentally, physically or sexually abused will sometimes be fighting with demons in their heads. Boxing things up, hence sometimes the dual personality disorder where a part of them is a child and a part an adult, and they can act this way. I see similar traits in your wife to be honest.

If someone has suffered all 3 and their tipping point is reached, life can sometimes become too much.

You are doing really well. You have a lot of will power. Many would have cracked under this pressure. Be proud of that.
That is one incredible reply from ronnoco!! You sound like a real expert. I see you are a born therapist.

x
Old 6th February 2014, 07:31 PM   #167
Baldyman999

Smile Re: Wife left without much explanation

Hi all I have refrained from giving her hug and kiss now for four days and she came to meet me tonight to drop one of sons of and she nearly chased me round car for a hug and kiss even said please. Well I gave her one and said carefull no one sees us and first time I have seen her laugh and call me an idiot. Maybe her resentment is lifting who knows I am just going with the flow and it doesn't bother me I think it's a case of keep kicking me and my leg will eventually give way.
Baldyman999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2014, 08:27 PM   #168
Raymond

It has to go one way or the other eventually. Either towards you or away from you I think. Maybe there's something going on underneath but you need some real signs after what has gone on.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2014, 08:47 PM   #169
Baldyman999

Yes it's all a bit hard to understand but I am strong and will leave our destiny in her hands for now but I miss company and real love so I will let her deal with her dad issue and then I will need to either move on with her or without her. She is at doctors tomorrow and if they put her in a straight jacket I won't be setting her free lol. Step daughter has started working for me and I asked her what ambitions she had and she said she doesn't have any and doesn't know what she enjoys doing it's a bit sad really that she just sits at home every night and doesn't really enjoy doing much.
Baldyman999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2014, 10:17 AM   #170
Raymond

Sounds like a broken girl already. I hope she can find some interest in the job.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote