Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 13th April 2015, 10:44 PM   #61
chosen

Re: Stop me please

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDoneYet View Post
Now that sounds like a strong, independent LDT right there. Good for you. Did you just contact him about that? I sure hope you did. Now no more communication for a couple of days unless it's absolutely necessary. Let him stew.

Btw, being on this thread has helped me immensely today. I feel so much better. When I think about flying to another country, driving on the wrong side of the road. Getting here safe and getting to the shop to buy food etc. S9 is watching movies on his iPad with plans for tomorrow I look at myself and think, yea, I'm an ok dude. I can do this on my own. It was a bit rocky earlier but no more. Cheers guys.

You are an OK dude.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2015, 10:47 PM   #62
chosen

Quote:
Thanks pal. Let's all pay it forward. This place has helped me immensely. I know I can come here in the darker times and it always lifts me. I only wish we could get our dear friend ralf to turn the corner.
I think he is getting there, but am very concerned about him now involving 3 witches that he knows, it will only make things worse in the long run.
Old 14th April 2015, 09:22 AM   #63
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
I think he is getting there, but am very concerned about him now involving 3 witches that he knows, it will only make things worse in the long run.
Hi Chosen no need to worry I know what I'm doing and all I'm doing is hedging my bets in the hope of getting a result, I would try almost anything to be honest to get my life back, I said my prayers last night too so a double whammy if you will so that all my bases are covered.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2015, 09:27 AM   #64
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Thanks pal. Let's all pay it forward. This place has helped me immensely. I know I can come here in the darker times and it always lifts me. I only wish we could get our dear friend ralf to turn the corner.
Yeah me too, maybe one day soon, meanwhile i'll keep plodding on trying to find my feet, going to try really hard to start having better days than bad days.
Old 14th April 2015, 09:33 AM   #65
notDoneYet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
Yeah me too, maybe one day soon, meanwhile i'll keep plodding on trying to find my feet, going to try really hard to start having better days than bad days.
Good man. That's what I like to hear.
notDoneYet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2015, 09:34 AM   #66
ralfgarnett

Quote:
YES. The secrete here is we get stronger while they get weaker. Try and make it look like your enjoying the new single life you have and THEY handed it to us.
But we don't know if there getting weaker and they don't know if were getting stronger, is this just not hypothetical mind games ?
Old 14th April 2015, 09:53 AM   #67
chosen

Quote:
Hi Chosen no need to worry I know what I'm doing and all I'm doing is hedging my bets in the hope of getting a result, I would try almost anything to be honest to get my life back, I said my prayers last night too so a double whammy if you will so that all my bases are covered.
Ralf you dont know what you are doing, anyone who dabbles in the dangers of witchcraft will regret it. Remember witchcraft is evil and God is good, you cant be in both camps.
Have you asked them to bring you wife back???????
Old 14th April 2015, 10:37 AM   #68
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Ralf you dont know what you are doing, anyone who dabbles in the dangers of witchcraft will regret it. Remember witchcraft is evil and God is good, you cant be in both camps.
Have you asked them to bring you wife back???????
Hi Chosen please don't worry its all harmless mumbo jumbo linked to the cosmos, they all know my wife and I and very kindly offered to cast a cosmic order to try to re-unite us in the same way that I have prayed so many times for reconciliation, I know all 3 ladies very well and they are all very nice well meaning and intelligent people that merely have an alternative view point to life not everyone believes in Christianity, god, and the bible and believe in other things and there are people that have no belief in anything at all, as I said I would do anything to have my marriage back so only hedging my bets and covering all bases it's not going to work just like my many prayers aren't going to work, as I said please don't worry I haven't gone bonkers or anything and not dabbling in anything sinister nobody has been harmed, no cauldrons are bubbling with eye of toad or wing of bat it is merely an alternative view point by 3 very alternative people that I know that claim to be "white witches" not "black witches" I find it all quite amusing considering we are in the 21st century, I know your a very genuinely caring person dear chosen but please don't worry if naything its all a bit of harmless fun please believe me I am firmly rooted in the real world I have no choice and live with the reality of my sadness and grief every waking minute of every day, if it meant getting my life back I would hop backwards from Manchester to London blind folded every third Tuesday in the month with a pineapple on my head but that's not going to happen or cure my situation either.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 14th April 2015 at 10:52 AM.
Old 14th April 2015, 12:24 PM   #69
notDoneYet

Quote:
But we don't know if there getting weaker and they don't know if were getting stronger, is this just not hypothetical mind games ?
Well, I'm not mind reading, but in my interactions with the WW she's the one on edge all the time. She's admited the guilt is getting to her and she can't eve. Look me in the face. Me on the thee hand. I'm walking tall and feeling confident. So I'm at least getting stronger.

Last edited by notDoneYet; 14th April 2015 at 12:42 PM.
Old 14th April 2015, 01:00 PM   #70
chosen

Quote:
Hi Chosen please don't worry its all harmless mumbo jumbo linked to the cosmos, they all know my wife and I and very kindly offered to cast a cosmic order to try to re-unite us in the same way that I have prayed so many times for reconciliation, I know all 3 ladies very well and they are all very nice well meaning and intelligent people that merely have an alternative view point to life not everyone believes in Christianity, god, and the bible and believe in other things and there are people that have no belief in anything at all, as I said I would do anything to have my marriage back so only hedging my bets and covering all bases it's not going to work just like my many prayers aren't going to work, as I said please don't worry I haven't gone bonkers or anything and not dabbling in anything sinister nobody has been harmed, no cauldrons are bubbling with eye of toad or wing of bat it is merely an alternative view point by 3 very alternative people that I know that claim to be "white witches" not "black witches" I find it all quite amusing considering we are in the 21st century, I know your a very genuinely caring person dear chosen but please don't worry if naything its all a bit of harmless fun please believe me I am firmly rooted in the real world I have no choice and live with the reality of my sadness and grief every waking minute of every day, if it meant getting my life back I would hop backwards from Manchester to London blind folded every third Tuesday in the month with a pineapple on my head but that's not going to happen or cure my situation either.
MY husband and I are mentoring a young man right now whose parents are both white witches, believe me this stuff is very real and very dangerous. If I told you the things he has told us and seen and experienced, you would never believe me, but he has lived with it for 16 years.
If your wife were to come back as a result of spells and of this occult stuff(which is also very real)you would suffer for it in some way eventually. There are always consequences.
As I said you dont know what you are dabbling with. Of course they seem nice and normal, they dont go round all day with a black hat and broomstick
Yes its the 21st century, but evil is always there no matter what you may think.
Old 14th April 2015, 01:03 PM   #71
chosen

Quote:
Well, I'm not mind reading, but in my interactions with the WW she's the one on edge all the time. She's admited the guilt is getting to her and she can't eve. Look me in the face. Me on the thee hand. I'm walking tall and feeling confident. So I'm at least getting stronger.
Well, thats very positive isnt it, and shows that she does have some moral values.
Old 14th April 2015, 01:43 PM   #72
Lindentree1

Quote:
Good for you, Ralf!

I get what you mean about trying anything. If I thought anything would work, I would try it. Unfortunately in my case everything looks hopeless. But I get the way you feel. But keep trying to reach for those better days, and I will too.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2015, 01:44 PM   #73
Lindentree1

Smile Re: Stop me please

Quote:
Well done, you!
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2015, 01:47 PM   #74
ralfgarnett

Quote:
MY husband and I are mentoring a young man right now whose parents are both white witches, believe me this stuff is very real and very dangerous. If I told you the things he has told us and seen and experienced, you would never believe me, but he has lived with it for 16 years.
If your wife were to come back as a result of spells and of this occult stuff(which is also very real)you would suffer for it in some way eventually. There are always consequences.
As I said you dont know what you are dabbling with. Of course they seem nice and normal, they dont go round all day with a black hat and broomstick
Yes its the 21st century, but evil is always there no matter what you may think.
I'm getting a bit spooked now, I don't like weirdy spooky things they play on my mind especially at night times.
Old 14th April 2015, 01:50 PM   #75
notDoneYet

Quote:
Well, thats very positive isnt it, and shows that she does have some moral values.
Hi chosen. Have you ever read into the parallels between an A and addiction? It's remarkable. She hates what she is doing. She admits as much but she cannot stop. And to make matters worse at this point she sees her choices as the 'right' choice. This, what she is doing to her at least is the preferred option. This is what I'm up against.