Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 22nd May 2015, 07:32 PM   #436
notDoneYet

Re: Oh no...oh no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
Dear LDT & NDY as you now know I am an 50 year old mod still living in the 60's musically and as you are both so dear to me I wanted to share my favourite bands Small Faces tracks with you and these are my top 2 please listen and let me know what you think, the first one was 1966 flimed in one of mt favourtte cities Hamburg WP, the
2nd 1969 when it was all coming to an end the year I starteds school, this was when Steve Marriot was losing the plot on drugs and trying to get Pete Frampton involved IM AND KJ were having none of it, this is when the faces evolved with rod stewart and Ronnie wood music the backtrack to our lives .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjEMHtSCU9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-maWYekKk
Loved the first one. Second one was a wee bit melincolic for my taste. Still good though.
notDoneYet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2015, 07:59 PM   #437
Lindentree1

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDoneYet View Post
Loved the first one. Second one was a wee bit melincolic for my taste. Still good though.
First one was my favorite, too.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2015, 08:09 PM   #438
ralfgarnett

Glad you liked them both, first one is my fave too, 2nd is one I have grown to love, both me and ww loved it all , we used to go to Modchester every year in July.
https://www.facebook.com/events/221393321306658/

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 22nd May 2015 at 08:22 PM.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2015, 09:08 PM   #439
notDoneYet

Hey, how are you?
Old 22nd May 2015, 09:10 PM   #440
Lindentree1

Quote:
Hey, how are you?
I'm okay, NDY. How are you?

If you were talking to me, that is...
Old 22nd May 2015, 09:23 PM   #441
notDoneYet

Of course I was talking to you.

I'm in a real bind right now. Probably because WW is out with OM. As much as I try to stay strong this always gets me just a little bit. It's getting better but it still hurts.
Old 22nd May 2015, 09:43 PM   #442
Lindentree1

Quote:

I'm in a real bind right now. Probably because WW is out with OM. As much as I try to stay strong this always gets me just a little bit. It's getting better but it still hurts.
I'm sorry, NDY. I really am. It just sucks. Of course it still hurts, you're only human. And because you live there, you're seeing it happen under your nose. No one would be surprised that it stings a bit. Detachment (or dropping the rope, as you say) takes time.

Last edited by Lindentree1; 22nd May 2015 at 09:52 PM.
Old 22nd May 2015, 11:17 PM   #443
Lindentree1

I hope you're okay tonight, NDY. I'm across the pond sending good thoughts your way. I still think you did the right thing moving back. You can probably see how happy S9 is that you're home. I know this is not easy, but you've got that special young man with you. I know he makes the road ahead worthwhile.
Old 23rd May 2015, 09:42 AM   #444
ralfgarnett

Quote:

I feel for you pal, god knows what thoughts must be going through your mind when you know she is out with that low life, are you still up when she gets home ? or does she not get hum until the next day if you get my drift ?, either way it's disrespectful to you and your boy and you both deserve so much better.
Old 23rd May 2015, 10:46 AM   #445
notDoneYet

Thanks guys

I'm ok. Had a good sleep and a long telephone conversation last night with one of my brothers. It depends ralf. Sometimes she comes home sometimes not. Last night she stayed away. I don't have any thoughts about it any more. I focus my attention elsewhere. I'm genuinely ok and this will get better but I'm now starting to feel that this needs to move along which is exactly the oppositite of what needs to happen. Patience NDY patience.
Old 23rd May 2015, 11:14 AM   #446
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Thanks guys

I'm ok. Had a good sleep and a long telephone conversation last night with one of my brothers. It depends ralf. Sometimes she comes home sometimes not. Last night she stayed away. I don't have any thoughts about it any more. I focus my attention elsewhere. I'm genuinely ok and this will get better but I'm now starting to feel that this needs to move along which is exactly the oppositite of what needs to happen. Patience NDY patience.
That's not on, does your lad not ask where she is ?, and what kind of message is that sending to him ? I know what you feel about things needing to move along, I feel the same nothing just nothing is happening either side, on a side note I received a text message this morning offering me between 95-100% market value of the property made me think a bit, also got my haircut yesterday by a very interesting Norwegian barber, he was telling me his philosophy on life and what his goal is, he is planning to stay here for 10 years to build up enough money to move to Canada to open a hunting shop in the outback with guided tours and also one barber chair, interesting bloke he made me think too.
Old 23rd May 2015, 01:14 PM   #447
notDoneYet

Hi mate. S9 doesn't ask. I think he gets it. Anyway I know it's disrespectful but she's going to go ahead and do it anyway so what am I supposed to do? Don't worry about it. It's fine.

Anyway I'm glad your starting to think about the future. That can only be a good thing.
Old 23rd May 2015, 01:43 PM   #448
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
That's not on, does your lad not ask where she is ?, and what kind of message is that sending to him ? I know what you feel about things needing to move along, I feel the same nothing just nothing is happening either side, on a side note I received a text message this morning offering me between 95-100% market value of the property made me think a bit, also got my haircut yesterday by a very interesting Norwegian barber, he was telling me his philosophy on life and what his goal is, he is planning to stay here for 10 years to build up enough money to move to Canada to open a hunting shop in the outback with guided tours and also one barber chair, interesting bloke he made me think too.
Be careful of those offers Ralf, they are sometimes dodgy. Always get it valued by 2 or 3 estate agents.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2015, 01:51 PM   #449
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Hi mate. S9 doesn't ask. I think he gets it. Anyway I know it's disrespectful but she's going to go ahead and do it anyway so what am I supposed to do? Don't worry about it. It's fine.

Anyway I'm glad your starting to think about the future. That can only be a good thing.
Surely though it must of changed his perception of her and maybe even how he feels about her ?, if as you say he gets it then he knows it's wrong so therefore by definition she is doing something wrong in his eyes so, A) how can he respect her ?, B), how can she lay down the law to him when he does something wrong ? when what she is doing is worse than anything a little boy of 9 could ever do !, does she not realise the wider implications of her actions and how this could affect her son ?, it's crazy what she is doing and being so brazen about it is appalling, award her the order of the Spanish archer (El-Bow) pack her bags and boot her out mate your worth more than this.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 23rd May 2015 at 01:56 PM.
Old 23rd May 2015, 02:11 PM   #450
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Be careful of those offers Ralf, they are sometimes dodgy. Always get it valued by 2 or 3 estate agents.
Hi DC, yes I always get at least 3 quotes on anything I do financially or structurally, but thanks for looking out for me xx.