Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 4th November 2003, 10:29 PM   #1
Unregistered

Your prayers please

After 2 years of separation, we are now in the hands of lawyers and the courts. My wife is a wonderful woman but has chosen to go her own way without explaining the real reasons to me and we - through our lawyers - seem bent on destroying any thoughts of the happy 7 years we spent together. Please pray for her now that she can overcome any guilt feelings she may have but more importantly pray that whatever she may choose to do, it is with the understanding and love of God. If it be that even at this late stage she can realise the love we have had for one another and appreciate that the commitment we made is so important for her as it is for me. Perhaps this is a selfish prayer but it is truly from the heart. God knows that with His help we can again be happy with each other.
Old 6th November 2003, 07:42 AM   #2
Unregistered

May the Lord hear your heart cry and heal your marriage in Jesus name. Amen
Old 27th November 2003, 12:05 AM   #3
Mama Kama

end of marriage in hands of the court

I have read your note and realised how unselfishly you would love to have your marriage back, but from my understanding your wife is bent on divorcing you. My wish for you is simple 'from your mouth, to Gods ears'! May God touch her and let her see the sence of keeping her vows and re-launching your matrimonical harmony and love again. It is not late, try and talk to her. Pledge your loyalty and love but most of all trust God. I hope next we will read a happy ending to an almost sad divorce story. God bless you. I am a living testimony of a very bad separation after an unhappy marriage but the evil was ashamed just when every thing seemed so lost! we are today the happiest couple i know! I seeked God and I found Him! Try Him!
Old 22nd December 2003, 01:15 AM   #4
Unregistered

Mama Kama

May thanks for your reply and prayers. How wonderful to read of a successful pull back from the brink. Miracles are still being performed by God.
I'd just ask you to double your efforts on my behalf please!! The divorce nisi was issued this week. There still seems to be no chink in my wife's armour and, whilst, I haven't tried to contact her recently, she knows where I live and I have little idea of where she is. God works in mysterious ways!

My best wishes to you for Christmas and all those that have read this page and have prayed for us.
Old 13th March 2004, 03:37 PM   #5
Unregistered

healing... For those without hope...a mircal prayer for you...The Prayer of St. Theresa...O Glorious St. Theresa, whom almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I implore you miraculous Intercessions. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles...The Great St. of Modern Times." Now I frevently beseech you to answer my petition...(say petition here)...and to carry out your promise of spending your time in Heaven doing good upon the earth...of letting fall from heaven a shower of roses. Hence forth, dear Little Flower, I fulfill you plan "to be made known everywhere" and i will never cease to lead other to Jesus through you. Amen. St. Theresa Little Flower, pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with the message of love. Ask God to grant the favor I implore and tell him I will love himeach day more and more. SAY 5 Lords' Prayer...5 Hail Marys...5 Glory Be's...for five days before 11:00 a.m....then on the fifth day pray an extra sequence of these prayer for other in despair and publish or circulate prayer on the fifth day. If a rose appears in your life within 5 days after this your prayer will be answered. God Bless you all...with God all things are possible...even miraculous changes of heart.

May you smell the roses soon
Old 16th October 2004, 09:17 AM   #6
lizzy12342004

Smile Re: end of marriage in hands of the court

I hope that God turly hears this prayer of your and makes it his will to do all he can for you, i have just read this and the tears are flowing i hope my weeping brings you tears of joy Amen.