Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > General > Coffee Shop Chat

Old 2nd December 2011, 04:31 PM   #61
Helen_uk

Re: To chamomile,Chosen,Forever,Helen uk ,Raymond,willjos

My ex had huge debts Hunny that he managed to keep a secret from me for some time as we had separate bank accounts... It's not a good way to live.

I started to wonder if he believed the lies he told , he was pretty convincing .

He was also very charming and his friends thought he was a lovely guy , it was almost as if he was two different people...

Don't assume he'll necessarily go on to have a wonderful life though . My ex moved onto a new woman he met online in Wales ... But this year something he's done has caught up with him and he's in an awful lot of trouble for it . It will be interesting to see if he deals with this, as admitting fault isn't something he's good at, but there is indisputable proof this time, and this time it's something illegal .
Helen_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2011, 10:14 AM   #62
Hunnymunster

Hi Helen.
How did you make the break ?
I tried the keylogger on our pc it didn't work , what type of key logger did you use? My instincts are telling me he us up to something , went downstairs last night Snd he was stuttering Snd diverting me away from the p c! Lol 
Old 3rd December 2011, 11:15 AM   #63
Hunnymunster

Hi!
I will not be putting up any more posts for help and would like to thankyou all for your advice.
Though this is a public forum the intention is for privacy and anonymity which was why I was open, if I had known my anonymity would be disclosed I would never have been so open.
I let someone know I was using this site and they have broken my trust by allowing others to see my posts.
I feel stupid dnd broken as I have divulged everything on this site to help me to move on, this includes private things that happened to me when I was a child too.
Thankyou for all your support.
Old 3rd December 2011, 11:59 AM   #64
Helen_uk

Ah Hunny,

I'm really sorry to hear that . If this was a friend that did that to you then they don't deserve to be called friend.

Sadly nothing on the internet can be called private , google make sure everyone has access to everything you write.

Don't be ashamed of what you've written , you've been open and honest and when you need advice you really have no choice but to get everything out there .

I really hope things go well for you , I hope you reach a decision that will eventually bring you peace and happiness .

As for whoever has decided to make your private thoughts known to another , I'd bin them.

Take care Hunny xx
Old 3rd December 2011, 12:24 PM   #65
Hunnymunster

Hi Helen
Thanks, I know what we write is open but that's why we don't use our real names to keep some privacy and to gain help from else where.
When isolated like I am this really helped.
Thankyou again bye to all 
Old 3rd December 2011, 01:25 PM   #66
Helen_uk

Check my profile for my e-mail address Hunny, or I can leave a message for you on my profile.

You can't afford to be isolated and any time you need someone to talk to , e-mail me .

I wish you all the very best of luck.
xx

Tags
None