Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25th October 2007, 09:56 AM   #1
Jae

Unhappy Confused!!!!!

Hi,

I’m a Christian 21yr old pregnant of a Muslim guy, we have been seeing each other for more then a year. Early this year we broke up and got back together a month after that. When we got back together I asked him if he was seeing anyone in the time we were apart and he said NO he was not, and we just went on with the relationship. By the looks of this we were doing great and had no problems, I live alone and so does he. He would sleep at my house and I would at his, he would do his prayers everyday and go to mosque on Friday. Which I admire him allot for doing so. 2mnths into the relationship I found out I was pregnant with his child, he didn’t look all that happy. He said that we should wait till the child is born for us to make any plans, being naive like I am I agreed to this. He started to distance himself from me and I never new why, I just thought that he need some time to digest all for this but had all the faith that he would make the right choice to be the for me and my child. A month ago he came to my house and told me that he "cant anymore" I asked him what "cant" you anymore? He didn’t give me an explanation just that he can’t anymore. I told him well like I see it is that he doesn’t want my child and he made the Decision as to not be with me and the child. He said its not that it’s just that he can’t, but he will give money. Which I felt very hurt for what he is doing, I told him to stay out of me and my Childs life, and he lift. Two weeks after that his friend popped in by me just to find out im pregnant and he asked me who the father was, I told him that it's your friend’s child imp carrying. He couldn’t believe what I told him, he told me if I knew that my ex just got married. Well then I could believe what he was saying. I can remember at that point I didn’t know if I should cry or fall died in front of him. His friend could not believe that my ex could have done that to me and just do that to his child as well. when he left I texted my ex in anger and rage and told him that I just want him to stay away from me and go on with his life and I hope his wife knows what a lying pig he is... sorry to use that word but that was how he acted. He texted me back that he is sorry for what his done, but he still don’t know what to do. I felt so hurt and angry at him. I still haven’t *** to terms that I have to raise my child alone and have gone into total depression. I’m left with so much unanswered questions and don’t feel like talking to him. I was thinking of seeing his parents but I have never met them and feel that im just going to invade them, I don’t think they or his new wife know of my pregnancy and think the have the right to know.Im respect the religion very much and know nobody needs to go through what im going through. So what imp asking is just to shed some light on my situation and as to what I must do, and the right way to do this as to the Islamic religion?

Thanks for reading my situations, and hope to get a response soon