Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Chapel > Prayers needed

Old 10th April 2008, 09:59 AM   #61
Micou

Re: asking for your prayers

Hi HC

Indeed I had a lovely break, thank you. Loads of peace and tranquility and prayers. There was one day that I took a walk on my own and I found a quiet bench and sat down. I allowed myself to absorb the peace all around me and before I realised what was happening I completely broke down and cried till it felt like I had run out of tears. I prayed to God for what I want in my life, my deepest desires and after my inconsolable weeping, I felt so much better, as if I had been heard by the Almighty. I know that there is a long and painful road ahead before that new day dawns, but I am determined to go all the way until I get there.

The whole time I was away I just enjoyed how happy and at peace I felt. Of course all that changed as soon as I got back. Hubby and I have started fighting again and I keep wondering if it is all my fault - I still have so many questions and he is at the point where he doesn't want to talk about things anymore and keeps saying we should call it a day. I am inclined to agree with him - as much as I still love him desperately and still want my marriage.

I am absolutey horrified at what your wife did! You don't get anymore disrespectful than taking a third person into your family home! I am very sorry HC, but I think you already have the answer to your question and I know that it is not what you wanted, because you still love her and still want things to work out, but you have to cut the cord. You have to release her from your life and set her free. What she has done is beyond words and beyond disgusting. I think that this is clearly stating to you where her priorities are - and it is not towards you and the kids.

It is going to be a tough road ahead, but you are going to get through this. May I recommend a wonderful website (well I think it's wonderful) that may help you with the grieving process and the emotions you can expect to go through while you are re-patching your life http://home.att.net/~velvet-hammer/grief.html . I am often on there with tears in my eyes and a mug of tea in my hand, just coming to terms with everything.

Keep posting and stay strong. You can find my email in my profile if you want to add me to your msn for a chat sometime.

One day at a time, that's all we can take. Just one day at a time. We will get to the end of the road and look back and realise that we are stronger for the experience. We will also realise that we deserved better than what we were offered and maybe one day, by the grace of God, someone new, an angel on earth, will walk into our lives and show us what love is really all about. Good luck to us both. Please let me know how you are getting on - good days and bad.

(((HUGS))))
Micou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2008, 06:20 PM   #62
hurt and confused

I am glad that your time away went well. Your situation sounds similar to mine, at least how you are being treated. It is such a hurtful thing to look at the person who you love and has loved you so deeply and realize that there is nothing there any more. It is almost like looking at a person that you don't even know.

I keep hearing from family and friends that things will get better eventually. I really wish that time would come sooner than later. It is so hard to keep going home and trying to act like i don't love her or want to be with her. Even after all that she has done, the true love for everything that was.. keeps alive in my heart. I am just still so much in denial over all of this happening. I feel like it has all been a bad dream and one of these days i will wake up and this nightmare will all be over.

Thanks for all of your support and prayer. Talk to you soon.
hurt and confused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2008, 04:39 PM   #63
Micou

Did you ask her why she disrespected your family home by taking him there? How low can someone go to do that?

Indeed your situation is similar to mine and it is very painful. I guess I am wondering if his love for me was ever deep enough that he was able to easily cheat on me twice. I still don't know what am doing anymore as he keeps saying he wants things to work, but has offered me nothing to back up his words. It's so hard.

How are your babies coping?
Old 11th April 2008, 06:08 PM   #64
hurt and confused

I didn't really ask her, i just told her i can't believe she did that. She still has not returned the divorce papers that i have given to her. I don't know if it is because she is confused, or if she is just trying to buy some more time to not be put out by the whole "divorce". She has told me recently that she is still trying to figure things out and that is why she has not made any decisions. Unfortunately the only thing she has consistently done is continue her relationship with him and give nothing at all to our family. It sure seems like she is just trying to keep her cake and eat it too for as long as she possibly can. I don't honestly feel like she has any desires to fix our issues.

The kids seem to be fine. They still have not been told what is going on, and i don't think it is a good idea to do that until i have all the answers of what is going to happen.
hurt and confused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 08:17 AM   #65
Micou

Hi HC, sorry I haven't been on here much. Unfortunately, I have been going through somewhat of a personal hell recently - had a minor car accident on Monday and I completely imploded after that - my doctor signed me off work for a week to get me to rest and try to pull myself together.

Today I am bedridden with a sore throat and headache and feeling weak and feverish. I think am running on empty at the moment and my body is rebelling from lack of care.

Enough of my whingeing and tales of woe! What's happening in your world? How are you and Mrs HC? How are your babies?
Old 22nd April 2008, 12:51 PM   #66
Raymond

Make sure you get that rest Micou. You need a strong body to get through what you are going through. It is all part of it, getting physically strong I mean. Sorry to hear about the accident. I nearly died three years ago in mine. On a push bike, no helmet, bus goes right into me. Smashed to bits, bones, skull, collapsed lung, hearing went in one ear. Miracle recovery, church praying. There was a word in a meeting about me and my head. The shook up feeling was instantly healed following that word of knowledge and prayer, but theres natural healing from God as well for us all, therefore take your rest and let His healing in.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 12:04 PM   #67
Micou

Wow Raymond, what a horrible accident you had! I am thankful that you got through it though and have come out in one piece. You have been a huge blessing to me and I also know to so many people on this site. I thank God you survived what happened to you.

I must admit that I am finding it hard to rest and take a time out from life. I am normally buzzing around at 100mph trying to stop the world from crashing and it is hard to stand still and allow everything to look after itself.

I am feeling much better and I hope that this is a good sign of things to come. The pain is now more of a dull ache and the flashbacks don't wind me as much as they used to. I feel much stronger within myself, though I know I am still walking an uncertain road. As always one day at a time.

I just pray that HC is coping with life too.
Old 24th April 2008, 12:37 PM   #68
Raymond

Glad to hear you are picking up Micou. I suppose it is a rest not being at work and doing what you want to do although sometimes we have to let go and let God.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2008, 03:37 PM   #69
Micou

HC, you're very quiet. Are you ok?