Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 1st November 2005, 04:05 PM   #1
Springheeled Jack

My wife walked out

Divorce papers came.

No reasons just excuses from her. I love her soo much it is tearing me apart. Please pray for us that we can sort this out.

Please Lord give me the courage to get through this. How can we just be friends after this.

Please help me to see a sign that things will get better for me.

Last edited by Springheeled Jack; 8th November 2005 at 04:06 PM. Reason: correction
Old 11th November 2005, 03:05 AM   #2
vwclarie1

Re: My wife walked out

Did you miss a sign? She left for a reason, did you communicate with her?
Old 9th March 2006, 09:20 AM   #3
Springheeled Jack

She left because of an argument were I had enough. She was treating me like I was nothing. I said if she couldnt love me like a wife, treat me like husband, then I didnt want her there (intending to shake us both up with just words) She left.
After a month she came back promising a new start. Things are just the same, ok at the beginnig but they have gone back to the way they were. She caught 13year old stepson smoking weed. A week later she tells me!!
I have always bee open and honest with her. I found out that the day before he daughter was offered weed by her idiot boyfriend. I found out by less that honest means and my wife doesnt know that I do know. She has lied to save her kids.
Now, I just wish that she would realise what she is doing to our marriage. I beginning to be sorry she ever came back..
Old 20th March 2006, 01:37 PM   #4
ann01

IN my opinion..I think you have to talk things with your wife. Ask why did she not tell you earlier. Others might just be acting out of fear. Ask her reason then tell her whats on your mind.. If she does not listen and make things worse maybe you two have to see counseling.

Sometimes a good communication is all there is..Good luck
Old 20th May 2010, 06:25 AM   #5
murrayskeeter

Have you tried drawing up an agreement wherein both of you agree to do certain things or to not do certain things. Put it in writing. You must stick to the agreement and it must be fair. Asking one partner to do something which is impossible or asking one partner to do more than the other is asked to do, is not fair. Keep it fair and give it a go. If both partners stick to the agreement, you may well stop your divorce.

Last edited by murrayskeeter; 22nd May 2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 16th February 2011, 02:49 PM   #6
john45

sounds like she is a bit scared of how you might react to what the kids have done. i do agree with the idea of having a sit down chat and asking why she didnt tell you this before and try and see what she might of done theses things and keep secrets maybe she was trying to keep you safe from what has happened but by doing so she has hurt you more. every one makes some mistake along the line nne of us is perfect we can never be. i hope this helps even if only a little bit
Old 23rd February 2011, 07:52 PM   #7
been bad

Unhappy Re: My wife walked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springheeled Jack View Post
Divorce papers came.

No reasons just excuses from her. I love her soo much it is tearing me apart. Please pray for us that we can sort this out.

Please Lord give me the courage to get through this. How can we just be friends after this.

I fill your pain. Mine just walked out on me to...... god I miss her so bad also. I know that I've not been the best husband that a wife could wont but I tell ya. What what ever it takes and no matter what I have got to do I need my family back in my life... its killing me up inside........
Old 24th February 2011, 09:46 AM   #8
Raymond

What were you doing wrong BB and how can you put it right?
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 10:52 AM   #9
been bad

I wonna know how I can win my wife back after I have done her rong?????
Old 24th February 2011, 10:56 AM   #10
been bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springheeled Jack View Post
Divorce papers came.

I fill ur pain for me it not got that far yet but I know it comming. My wife is the love of my life and its gonna kill me if I can't have her in my life.

Im her if u wonna talk. I know talking sometimes help.
Old 4th May 2011, 09:00 PM   #11
johannperry

Communication is the key. From what you mentioned, I think that's what most mothers do. Trying to cover up the bad things their children has done. She might be afraid of how you will react when you will know it.
Old 1st January 2014, 03:43 PM   #12
Stephen300

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
All the more reason too protect and greatly value marriage, when the enemy attacks it so hard.
Yet the apostle Paul says otherwise.