Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th March 2010, 11:59 PM   #1
bhan001

my husband left me with no warning

my husband left me 5weeks ago and i'm struggling, it came from nowhere and i still find it hard to believe, we were happy in love, never argued, plans for kids but then he said he doesn't want kids anymore, he wants to do more with his life! i know he's doing the right thing really, so it makes it even harder to hate him, he's all i've even know and i love and miss him so much and it just makes me so angry cause we were only married 15months, why couldn't he decide this before we got married!
i tried talking to him but he wasn't interested, he had his mind made up when he said it to me. i've never felt such pain, my chest hurt constantly for two weeks, now i'm just numb.
to make matters worse, we have the same group of friends, so i know i'm going to see him again in the near future and i know my heart will break all over again when i see him. we were together since i was 18, i'm 27 now and i know i'm young but i've never dated properly(we were friends first) so i don't even know how to start and the thought of having to even try scares the hell out of me.
i live in a small town that is falling apart, shops closing every weeks, friends moving away, no opportunity to meet people and i just feel so alone.
i never thought my life could fall apart so quickly, so easily and so out of the blue and i just want to feel better.