Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 2nd July 2007, 05:06 AM   #1
babygirl8651

Suspisions, Please give advice..

My fiance and i have been together for 2 years this July 4th, 2007. we have been engaged since january '07. we are living together and have been for quite a while. I work from home so i am always here but a few weeks ago on june 14th and 15th my mom and brother and sister came up and we went tubing, we were gone about 3 hours. my fiance did not go b/c he works third shift and had to get some sleep. He told me that he didnt get any sleep and just watched tv. he sent me a text message and i called him back and i swear i heard a woman say hello while we were talking, i shrugged it off as the tv or something. we had on our nightstand two condoms still connected together inside a glass cup. i was cleaning in the bedroom a few weeks ago before we went tubing and i KNOW they were there and connected. Then like 2 days ago i reached over to the nightstand and one of the condoms was gone. I asked him where it was and he said he didnt know and he didnt do anything. i did not accuse him and i told him that i was not accusing him , he told me he didnt do anything and that i gave him a look like i was accusing him. i still have not "found" the condom and i dont know what the hell happened because we do not use condoms for one and we have not been intimate in weeks, for 2. Any suggestions or advice please would be appreciated. i am freaking out over this and i do not know what to do or think. I asked him if he was cheating and he said no and he never has. any advice would be greatly appreciated, i hate feeling this way. i trusted him up until this point.
babygirl8651 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2007, 10:00 PM   #2
owpdanpooler

Re: Suspisions, Please give advice..

babygirl I hope you found the truth since your post. If your sure it was there and now its gone it really could have been almost anything... Is he that cheap to buy a fresh set of condoms if he was cheating?... Wow...
Old 2nd May 2008, 02:59 AM   #3
Justabloke

Re: Suspisions, Please give advice..

If you know you KNOW......
I cant condone spying on him, but if your instincts and your heart tells you hes cheating then where is the love.
The love seems to be lost, follow your heart and get out, it'll hurt like mad but rather one pain than endless distrust and anguish worrying about an unfaithful man.

Take care.

Bloke.....