Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 7th July 2009, 03:24 AM   #76
JWD

Re: counsellor cancelled

woo hoooo :-) you can have the ensuite I was giving it to the cats for their litter tray lol
Old 7th July 2009, 03:27 AM   #77
RayCub

WooHoo.........I beat out the cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 8th July 2009, 03:22 AM   #78
Ageing Grace

32, I was going to try a pathetic response - but I'm so pathetic, I can't think of a rhyme for "Aitch"!!

So you might have to put up with: 32 / go you! / whoo-hoo / as blossoms flower / upon a stolen branch
That's haiku

AG xx
Ageing Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2009, 11:29 AM   #79
JWD

Ive been trying to write her one too, will need to come up with something lol

Just got woken from a lovely sleep to ex at the door demanding he now get in and screaming about my lawyer. Urghhhhh!. I had to just block it LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA, 400 abusive texts later which ranged from how unfair his life is to asking me to give the cats a kiss from him, he finally left. Why does he not understand that this is what lawyers do and that my lawyer simply responds to the clauses HE denies that his lawyer keeps putting in the agreement? Such a baby. He is the one who went running to lawyers in the first place and now he is P1ssed off that I seem to have the aggressive one. He's been through this before and fair enough, he obviously hadn't learnt anything regarding making a marriage work but you'd think he would at least research a decent lawyer, I mean thats why I went for the one I did, I was thinking he has been through this before, he'll be streets ahead of me so I need to make sure I Have one that knows what he's doing. Don't understand the problem myself, we've both got exactly what we want except I won't leave until the money is through. He's just too sneaky, there will be something up his sleeve and my lawyer will find it. I still have to pay for the new place and fair enough it means i'm in here not paying the mortgage for a month but thats just Life.

Not sure how much easier I could make this for him., I have got to be the only spouse in the world who has been jilted for another woman, not even asked or created any drama (to him) about it, never even lifted his name to mutual friends yet still gets to listen to how unfair his life is and how traumatic it is for him having to live in the comfort of his old bedroom in his mums house. He could well afford to rent somewhere. Maybe I should offer him my new pad lol, but then he would only jinxs the place with all of his negative energy.

So T in The Park this weekend. Can't wait to see the Killers. We're kicking it off with a party tonight then about 30 of us all heading up tomorrow. My brother is coming along too and I get to meet his new girl friend so I'm looking forward to making sure she's upto scratch lol.

Have a great weekend everyone. xx
Old 5th August 2009, 04:57 PM   #80
JWD

Hello everyone. Got myself settled in the new flat and I'm loving it. All coming together now. Moved in two weeks ago once the settlement was in place. Best thing I ever done. It's a breath of fresh air getting out that house. Of course ex became a text terrorist and bombarded me with stupid stuff like have I seen his camera etc, nice to know that his biggest concern was that. Was dying to tell him it was on ebay but thought that was too immature even for me hahahaha. He also left a ridiculous rant accusing me of stealing the dining room chairs then called back to say they were exactly where they always have been? Think he is cracking up. I have ignored all texts and answer phone messages and it's been all quiet for a few days now so looking good.

I've met a really nice guy too, he is very different from anyone I've dated before, doesn't drink for a start which shocked me to the core let me tell you but we went for a fab picnic and he even had a bottle of wine for me . We're going camping this weekend and going for a hike, can hardly believe I'm talking about me here lol. He's very sporty and into kyaking and sailing etc. He must see it as a challenge getting me to work up a sweat lol. Anyway, he is very nice and sweet but obviously I'm not getting all sucked into serious relationship just yet. Still keeping up with friends which has become very important to me and getting on great at work and thoroughly enjoying life as it is now. Isn't is strange that I actually feel more fulfilled now with life than I've ever done. Must be all the new experiences and the excitment of the unknown. Dunno.

Anyway, I'll try catch up with the old and new threads. Take care everyone. xx
Old 5th August 2009, 06:32 PM   #81
Ageing Grace

What a lovely post, JWD! Thanks!

AG xx
Ageing Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2009, 07:30 PM   #82
arcos

GO JWD! GO!

It's post like this that give the rest of us strength and hope!
Old 5th August 2009, 08:10 PM   #83
crush

I couldn't agree more - you go girl. About time and make sure you enjoy every minute of it.

Theres hope for the rest of us somewhere .......
Old 9th August 2009, 10:45 AM   #84
32hh

That's so fantastic for you JWD! Camping in Scotland, you ARE an optimist!!! Don't forget the Skin-So-Soft for the midgeys! Glad everything is going so well for you. Enjoy your trip and keep us posted about the new man!
32 x
32hh is offline   Reply With Quote