Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 16th November 2007, 06:05 PM   #1
Heartbroken

Recently Married

My husband and I were recentley married and then he left me for OW. I want my marriage to work and want him back. I have prayed and prayed but now he is asking for a divorce. we have been togeher for 9 years and feels as though we have nothing to work out. Please pray for us I dont believe in divorce even though he is adamant about it. I want him to understand nothing is ever that big that we cant get through togehter.

god bless
Old 16th November 2007, 07:41 PM   #2
Raymond

Re: Recently Married

You want to do the right thing but does he? You are going through a battle heartbroken and you need all the help and prayer you can get. You have to be strong and build your faith up if you can. You cannot manipulate him but you can cast yourself on Him and He will not forsake you and will give you the wisdom in how to proceed forward.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2007, 08:47 PM   #3
Heartbroken

thanks Raymond

The only thing the holy spirit is telling me is to wait. I just dont want to waste my life waiting on someone that may never come around. I pray in the morning afternoon and evening, fasting included. I miss him and I am not sure if I told you children are involved and that makes it so much harder. How can a man walk out on his family for someone he hardly knows. How can you put your life and your family life on the line for a chance. It is just getting harder and harder the more time goes on.
Old 5th December 2007, 09:31 PM   #4
Raymond

If the Holy spirit is telling you to wait heartbroken then that's what you need to do. He has the answer and you can trust Him. God is no man's debtor He will not let you down.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote