Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 15th March 2010, 09:26 AM   #691
jellybean28

Re: I can't believe this is happening!

Oh Ray and JWD I've just read your posts .

I think I just met James and Nicks older long lost brother Miles who's visiting here for the surfing competition being held this week. He says to tell his brothers to bring you all over to watch him surf, the weather is great.

Fergus-James can fly the jet over and Miles will have his Limo pick you all up from the airport. Fergus-James can then fly us all to Melbourne for some great shopping.

JWD will join the party by live telecast, dam jet is in for maintenance again, just can't get good crew these days lol. Sending some fresh Tasmanian Salmon over for the party.

Hope crashing the post is OK, needing to take my mind of ExH, a friend who has become the flat mate from hell and an altogether crappy day.
Old 15th March 2010, 10:23 AM   #692
RayCub

Crash anytime you like, JB. The more the merrier! Always good to keep your mind off crap...

New Guy dumped me officially via e-mail last night. Guess he wasn't so great after all, if that's what he's capable of. I think I deserve to at least be told in person...

He said he still loves me.....un-huh. Suuuuure you do. Nice way to show it.

I'll be fine. Temporary setback. I needed to lose weight anyway! hah

Tasmanian Salmon sounds delish....can't wait for the party! See you then!
Old 15th March 2010, 03:04 PM   #693
jellybean28

Aww Ray

Sorry to hear that, what a wus dumping by email after all that he's put you though, you deserve so much better Ray.

I'd be happy for all the stress in my life if it helped me to loose weight. When I'm happy the weight falls off me with little or now effort. I am determined to be slim and hot for my son's wedding in November, the effort will be worth it to see the look on the Ex's face. Have heard that a glass or two of wine a day helps to keep the waistline slim, think mine might need a bottle a day lol.

Salmon, wine, party at JWD's place, hope she's got a good sound system so we can dance the flab away hahahah. What's the theme for the night anyone know?
Old 15th March 2010, 06:29 PM   #694
RayCub

How 'bout a theme of "New Beginnings"?? Seems about right, doncha think???
Old 15th March 2010, 08:06 PM   #695
Wedgewood

<3 Ray xxxxx

So sorry hun, but you are the best, so you wont have any trouble finding an Adonis.

Mark x
Wedgewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2010, 08:19 PM   #696
RayCub

Thanks, Mark. I'll find my imperfect perfect guy at some point, probably when I'm not looking. That always seems to be the way.......
Old 15th March 2010, 08:24 PM   #697
Wedgewood

Yes it does hun... I have been looking for a while now for a woman, but no luck. Maybe its time to give up and become a monk.
Old 15th March 2010, 08:40 PM   #698
RayCub

Oh, Mark...you'll find your perfect peson too; it just takes time and patience and BRAVERY...I can't stress that one characteristic enough!!! lol

Look at me: I tried and thought I'd found him, but it turns out he wasn't the "one"; it's not going to stop me from looking or make me join a convent, that's for damn sure! haha

I'm just going to enjoy my journey and see what happens....kinda rather like reading a good book...story of my life
Old 15th March 2010, 08:51 PM   #699
Wedgewood

Im giving up on women to be honest Ray, I am not sure they are worth it anymore.
Old 15th March 2010, 09:52 PM   #700
RayCub

No, don't be like that, Mark. The 'right' one will be worth that and more!! You just have to cut yourself some slack, and be patient...

Jeeze, if I can have my heart broken twice (on the same exact day a year apart, no less), and still have faith that the right guy is out there for me, surely you can believe in love for yourself too.

We're worth it, Mark. We really are.
Old 15th March 2010, 10:04 PM   #701
Wedgewood

I am not sure the 'right' one is out there hun, and if she is, she would not put up with the things that I say and do.
I have nearly destroyed 3 of my closest friendships in the last 24 hours. Over nothing no less...
Old 15th March 2010, 10:57 PM   #702
Wedgewood

you are so great x dont know if i am as strong as you hun. Had a really bad 24 hours or so, but i will live x
Old 15th March 2010, 11:36 PM   #703
RayCub

Mark, my boyfriend, who declared his unending love for me, just dumped me, via email, on the first year anniversary that my ex-husband moved out of our house.

Found out on this already great day that said ex-husband is moving with OW back to my hometown, and is plotting custody changes.

My work computer crashed today and both my girls are home sick.

If I can still be optimistic, so can you! No excuses. Think of one thing - just one - RIGHT NOW to be thankful for. I dare ya!
Old 16th March 2010, 11:38 AM   #704
j92cool

Hi Raycub

What a crap time for you. You are really keeping it together. You are stronger than ever. Don't let your ex get to you no court in the world would take custody away from a great mum like you. Especially since your ex hasn't even been able to make time for them or pay the child support he is required to pay.

Keep up the good fight. I can offer no advise just 100% support. I wish I could make things better.

Hugz Janine.
j92cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2010, 12:55 PM   #705
RayCub

Thanks, Janine....I sure can use all the hugs I can get! It hasn't been an easy week or so for me, I'll tell you that much. I sure don't feel stronger than ever, but I have no choice but to make my way through this yet again.

I'm trying to stay positive; it's a real challenge...I'm sad.

Your support means the world! Thanks!

Ray
xo