Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Chapel > Prayers needed

Old 27th July 2018, 08:27 AM   #1
Ghislain Prince

Reaching the military with the gospel of Jesus Christ

Hello brothers and sisters all over the world. Greetings in the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. I am Pastor Guemo Dongmo Ghislain from the Full Gospel Mission Cameroon (Central Africa). I graduated with the FULL GOSPEL BIBLE INSTITUTE in 2011. I am a missionary by the grace of God. In 2008 the Lord laid a burden in my heart to evangelize to the arm forces but I never really took it seriously. It was only in 2013 that it became so strong and I could no longer fight it. I accepted the call and together with some brethren who shared in the vision, we managed to raise a small team and God opened us a door to go and evangelize in different military camps in the country. Since then by the grace of God, we have been able to open a chapel in one of the camps with a pastor posted there.
Between 2014 and 2017, we were able to minister to more than 4000 soldiers at their different camps, when they are on training and as well as at the war front. This period marked a great demonstration of God's power as we saw many of the soldiers responding to the faith. They proved very open and ready to embrace the gospel but this would require a lot of encouragement and follow up.

Brethren in the Lord we have a great challenge of follow up since we can not be there with them all the time and as a result, there are some lapses in their faith. They need a lot of prayers.

We also need prayers and a lot of printed materials such as, Bibles, Christian literature, tracks, hymns just to name a few. Beloved in the Lord, this is a genuine call to whosoever is touched by the spirit to support this course for Heaven rejoices over one soul that comes to know Christ and we strongly believe that a soldier with a transformed heart can better serve the people and the nation.

I pray that may the Lord convict you and touch any one who reads this to share in this vision and also place a burden in your heart to support us either:

- IN PRAYERS
- MATERIALLY
- FINANCIALLY or any way you deem necessary.

Thanks to all who took their time to read this and may THE GOOD LORD RICHLY BLESS YOU.

CONTACTS:

+237 672338398
+237 656051385
E-mail. ghislainguemo@gmail.com
Ghislain Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2018, 03:42 PM   #2
blendflush

Re: Reaching the military with the gospel of Jesus Christ

May God richly bless you in this wonderful endeavor to evangelize military camps.
blendflush is offline   Reply With Quote