Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 7th September 2004, 08:11 AM   #1
Springheeled Jack

Question Dear God

You probably know who I am before I even start this.

Please help me to put away my feelings of jelousy. MY wife doesnt want my baby, een though she has two kids by a previos relationship by a man who
cheated on her and abandoned his two children.

she doesnt want to have a baby with me at all.

Before we met I used to be an altar Server at a church near when I used to live, I was the Head Server in fact. I worshipped you in the best way I possibly could, I wast perfect, but I try so hard to be a good man.

All I ever asked of you, and it wasnt much, was for a baby of my own. Ok you gave me my son by my first wife, but you took away the second child who would have been a son. You even put me through so much pain when my 1st wife left taking my beloved son, with out any reason. Why Lord.

What did I ever do to you to deserve that. Is is any wonder that I doubted you, and I turned away from you? I asked and I pleaded with you why? You couldnt ever answer me.

My 2nd wife doesnt want to have a baby with me, our baby. you know how much I wanted a child of my own, but it is as though you are not allowing me, why Lord?

If I have misjudged you Lord there I am sorry, but dont just say nothing, leaving me empty, If I have offended you in any way, let me know, if any way shape or form.

Why do you give guys more children than they could handle and then they abandon then, and then guys like me who genuinely do want children, you turn your back and ignore us completely?
Old 10th September 2004, 09:28 AM   #2
Love

Dear son

My child I am not ignoring you, I have longed for you through all the years.
I have wept over the brokenness and pain in your life.
I gave up my own Son to hang on the cross in agony bearing the weight of the all the sin of the world. I know what it is to be separated from those I love.

I too have longed for a child - a child who loves me for who I am, not for what I can give him.

You are that child.

Are you willing to love me although your world crashes around you?
Are you willing to love me and trust me that I know best?

All I ever asked of you was to acknowledge me as Lord of your life, to put me first.

Will you be my son?
Old 14th September 2004, 07:51 AM   #3
Springheeled Jack

Red face Re: Dear God

I am and always was your son. I just could not understand why you treated me like this.

You know I was an Altar Server at my Local Church, I went too Mass with out fail, even possibly at the expense of my first marriage. I ate your body and drank of your precious blood, I celebrated each day and praised yout Holy name.

Father, then my first wife left taking my precious little boy with no reason. I cried ut to you in the darkness of the night, to receive no reply.

All I ever wanted to be was a Dad, a Father to my child. Lord Why? I asked you that a million times "Why?" but no reason came.

Now I am married to a woman I love. Ok we have our ups and downs, but I love her dearly. She has two children, well you know that. It isnt the same as having my own child, similar, but any Step father will tell you, its ok looking after another mans child, but what they "really" was is a child to celebrate the marriage they are in.

But no, you decided that my wife should be scared to have a nother child, Lord are you having a laugh? Little wonder why I think that you are not allowing me to have another baby.

If that be your will then so be it, but please have the decency to let me know why?

As you are a merciful Lord, please God go easy on me. You've put me through all this in the past few years, isnt it time for so happiness?

With my son, I tell him off he he has done wrong, and praise him when he has done well. That is me being a Dad,

If I do wrong Lord, you let me know about it, dont I know it. However if I do well, you say nothing.

Please Please Please Father, let me have some happiness now.