Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 8th April 2016, 11:35 PM   #61
mcsjr2

Re: I really messed up...need help

So, things have definitely taken a turn for the worse. My wife's family came down today and moved my wife back to the state she's from. I feel terrible but I'm more so concerned and worried about our unborn daughter. I really wanted to be an in house dad and not a visiting dad. This hurts and it hurts very badly.
mcsjr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2016, 07:01 PM   #62
Raymond

It seem that you will have to accept the situation but you are still the father and you will have rights as she will have a right to know and see her own father.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2016, 07:19 PM   #63
chosen

You need to get legal advise about your child. As for your wife, she will have to account before God for what she is doing, both her unforgiveness and her divorcing you.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2016, 11:45 PM   #64
mcsjr2

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I posted and I wanted to touch bases. Things are still really bad for me...my life has literally spiraled out of control. I never knew how much I was attached to my spouse and by her leaving and subsequently having nothing to do with me now I feel completely empty. My life has lost purpose and I don't have a connection with God anymore. I'm lonely and hurt and I find myself crying out of nowhere way too many times..I have no hope for the future and I feel like my life is over. My pain is intense! I sometimes wish that I can just get away from this...I really loved that woman but it appears she never felt the same for me....I've beat myself up enough for what I said....I don't get why I have to continue to pay for what I did.....I wish I was stronger and can deal with this better but at my fragile state this was the worse thing that could ever happen. I have zero options, my finances are a mess...and each day I go through all of this alone..I'm so so sad and my life is a complete mess..I'm doing some really shameful things and I'm so embarrassed and ashamed of myself...I've lost all sense of myself and I have no idea where to go from here....why is life so hard for me and people like me.
Old 2nd June 2016, 08:57 AM   #65
Raymond

You are never alone. Just believe it. You have suffered great loss it is true. Sometimes asking why will just make things worse for the moment. The thing is to accept the loss. It has happened and there is nothing you can do. This will save you a lot of trouble and even depression. From there you can only go up. Be kind to yourself, don't give up your faith which is very precious. If you don't quit in your faith you will surely win. God can use all that has happened for good if you let him.
Old 9th September 2016, 04:15 AM   #66
mcsjr2

Hi Chosen and Raymond, its been awhile since I've posted and my life has truly gotten worse. A few weeks ago I lost my job for the most ridiculous reason ever...I'm pretty sure I hold the distinction for the only person in the world to be fired over copier paper. I have zero income, the bills are piling up and my long lost wife has stopped paying her share of the bills for several months. I haven't spoken to her and I don't know if our child has been born or not. I've seen a counselor and that just became a money pit for her...my parents tell me to find medication to take and just take it. I haven't spoken to God in months because it's clear now that I'm not in his favor and getting married was the worst decision I ever made...I was never supposed to get married and that's why my life has fallen completely apart. I'm seriously considering suicide but I haven't found the courage yet...I wish I can just die right now...although my parents would be hurt and disappointed, eventually they will get over it ad life will go on...I serve no purpose, I have no future and life is not enjoyable. Sorry for being whiny and sorry for being weak...I'm not equipped to handle life and I'm ready for the end........
Old 9th September 2016, 07:16 PM   #67
chosen

Please dont even think of suicide. For those left behind its torment, and no they wont just get over it. You never completely get over loosing someone close to you through suicide.
As for God, all of his children are always in his favour. You are in his favour because you believe in His Son, not through anything you do or dont do.
I am so sorry that your wife had acted so badly. Not even telling you if the child has been born is disgusting.
Could it be though that you loosing you job is an opportunity for you to move to be near your daughter? How about you apply for job there and see what happens? You could then arrange regular contact and have a good father daughter relationship. Its what you and she need.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2016, 10:32 AM   #68
Raymond

Sounds like the enemy is getting in mcsj. Don't let him have his way. He wants you dead and he would say the same to us if he got the chance. He is a thief and a robber as well as being a deceiver. Don't submit to his words spoken in your ear through his spirits. You are vulnerable right now because of what happened but you can have the victory by looking to Jesus.

Get real christians to pray for you. You have been wounded but don't let the enemy have his way by using it to destroy you. I feel it is important for you at this time to be around good christians. We can pray but you need fellowship and direct prayer as well. Perhaps even the laying on of hands. The word says resist the devil and he shall flee. Part of winning the battle is in recognising his lies. One tactic is in praising God through His Son Jesus and being thankful for His benefits. He hates that. This is the last thing you feel like doing right now but I feel that if you can take a few steps in that direction God will do His wonderful bit. I know it is not easy but now is the time to look only to God and to those he sends.
Old 11th September 2016, 10:34 AM   #69
shaybib

suicide is never an answer.
you should try and use all that happens to make a growth
good luck