Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 14th January 2007, 09:53 PM   #1
mia misty

Wink mother in law help me please

Hello, I'm new at this so here I go. I with this man who I have been with for eight year his mothe how I see about three times a week tries to control everyone she can. She lies and twists everything that I say and then tells her son. I am at the end of my rope. I need help. I'm contiplating not getting married. I still live with my mother and he still lives with his mother too. But we bought land and are going to start building a house this year it's a log cabin kit and should be done by the end of the year. My problem is that she gets on my last nerve. For example we are watching television and they are doing drugs and I say how can anyone do something like that so she tells him that I said I do drugs. Or the time he asked me to get his clothes ready for a trip we were going to take and she asks me why are you in the dresser where all of his money is kept. I said that I wasn't were the money was but that I was getting his clothes ready so she tells him that she saw me steal money out of his room. He asks me and I tell him that you can't even see your room from where she was standing. He then yells at her. I need help I don't know if this is ever going to quit. I was at the end of the rope the other night and tried to end it we talked I tried about thirty different ways and I cried for twelve hours. I just don't know what to do anymore. If I'm nice she's rude and mean if I'm mean she's rude and mean and tells him lies like the time she told him that I said I was pregnant and I wasn't. I don't know what to do. I love him and don't want to leave him but I can't live like this forever.
Old 23rd January 2007, 08:47 PM   #2
bandit

Tell your fiancee to hanle

it. Tell him that if he doesn't put a rope on his mother, you'll find somebody else. Some mothers can't get a grip and want to control their children for life. Sounds to me like your man needs to grow up.