View Single Post
Old 14th February 2016, 04:47 AM   #9
sumij

Re: my feelings and thougths are all over the place and I need a place to let it out

I agree with Raymond. Realize you deserve much better treatment than this. Find the strength within yourself to decide what it is you think you deserve. Are you willing to put up with this type of treatment? Obviously she's not going to end it, so it's up to you to take steps. For now, I'd stop doing anything for him. I'd even tell him he can start to support himself. Let him see what's he's missing. Then I'd be very busy, going out with girlfriends, to the movies, etc. If he really cares for you, this will shake him up. If he starts showing interest in you - great. But I wouldn't come running home to him either. I'd still be out there having fun. Men like a challenge. It's a bit of what helps them feel like a man - when they can accomplish something they've set out to do. If you let him take advantage of you, there's not much of a challenge. He knows he's got you and will always take care of him. Recognize what a catch you are and start to act that way. Let him know your worth - discover your value for yourself as well. You sound like a lovely woman. Now start to treat yourself as such.

Good luck!
sumij is offline   Reply With Quote