View Single Post
Old 25th June 2013, 04:51 AM   #18
sillybil

Re: child produced from affair with married man

I left him few months back when we sold our home, things were bad between us, we argued all the time and he went away getting drunk and often didnt come home, I didnt know where he was etc. Time to time he came back and then tried to be nice to me, sweep things under the carpet, didnt want to talk about it. THus now he blamed me saying that if only you didnt left me, things would not happened like this. So it is all my fault according to him. So we both has 12 months lease but I know there is a way if he wants to be together with me. When I left him, I thought I finally found the strenght to leave him but I was wrong, I was so miserable and missed him terribly. He was the same too beside also in his anger or stupidity, he did the unspeakable thing and being unfaithful to me. He thought he could get away with it but shocked when told the OW is pregnant. And now things is just only getting worse. We see each other almost everyday now but I dont want to live separate with him. I want all this come from him if he really wants to make this marriage work. It appear to me the more I am avail for him, I feel that he is taking me for granted now. As if I am the guilty one and trying to make things better. I dont know what else to do but I want to make things work and I dont know why do I believe that somehow it will work? Maybe I am crazy to think this way?
sillybil is offline   Reply With Quote