View Single Post
Old 4th March 2013, 05:28 PM   #65
Forever

Re: Can't get over my affair

"I just miss him".

Maybe what you miss is not him per se...but the attraction to what is attractive? Not to worry...most of that is simply hormones at work...something which will eventually disappear as age works its final magic. He makes you laugh...hmm...maybe he is a happy bloke with not a care in the world...unlike your husband who is busy with you, four kids, a job and beating down his own demons? Try YouTube...lots of funny commedians there to enjoy and make a person laugh too.

Not too physically attracted to your man? Try taking a stroll through the Cancer Ward of any hospital...try NOT viewing a person as just another slab of meat...take a peek under the surface of any person who comes into your view...including yourself.

I don't know...but there are many men "out there" who could probably make me much "happier" than the one I already have...the one who shares the often dull everydayness with me...the one who does not have the energy to flip cartwheels to keep on impressing me...such as those who are trying to line up their next conquest would do...those who gets their special energy and spark from taking what belongs to another...those who gives laughs to another whilst depriving their own unhappy wife of them. You took what was hers once upon a time. I am glad to see your stuggle to get him out from under your skin...to break the soul bond that was never yours to cherish.

Ahh, you are nothing more to E than another "notch" in his belt...he is nothing more than a mirage...a cloud without rain...a poor substitute for a deeper pool to dive in...such as the one in your own back yard. I feel sorry for his wife...their children. But I also know that as bad an example that he will turn out to be when the lid finally blows off, they can learn from his lack or character just as they could from a sterling one. I know I did...sometimes we learn right from wrong by the things we suffer.

Last edited by Forever; 4th March 2013 at 09:59 PM.
Forever is offline   Reply With Quote