View Single Post
Old 25th December 2011, 07:04 PM   #157
bandit0000

Re: Do I have any hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
I disagree completely abou tth egirl coming and the need to sham through a week of academy award winning nice family for her benefit. This girl is NOT her responsibility nor is it her need to play act for his sake. You can't measure love as he loves you "a little..not enough..or not as much as he once did." Love is either there or NOT.

Your gut told you the marriage wasn't "right" in things you feel about him as you felt "you were not compatible." That is the feeling you try to hard to"win" his love. He loved many..and easily, it seems...amd just as easily..offloads them as he pleases. So he was ready to offload you. Now you are pleased with his little gifts? Why are you so easy to please and ask for so little? What happened to you that you ask so little for yourself?

I think he is good at pleasing women for short periods of time until he gets...what??? Are you working or have separate income? You said the house is yours? Is he much younger? i guess I wonder what is his charm?

He has nothing to gain financially, yes I work and he is 3 years older than me. Who can say what is charm is and why we love, we just do. Thank you for being angry on my behalf, but I have to do what is right for me.
bandit0000 is offline   Reply With Quote