View Single Post
Old 5th January 2007, 09:11 PM   #13
justme

Re: Living In A Sexless Marriage

What im thinking Annie is that if my husband and I had a marriage that was like a husband and wife should have Id not be tempted into a affair ....My husband is a fine looking man and I wish like anything he would make love to me and make me feel loved , if he did make me feel that way I would never ever be with another man and there would be no problem here .
You question how I can love my husband while not wanting to loose someone else ....Well how can I not love the man that I have been with since I was 13 years old , the man that fathered our children and has taken care of me for nearly 30 years now , I dont know any different but to love him he has always been there in my life it seems imposable to me to not have him there , almost like I would not know how to walk or talk right without him .....
It hurts to fall in love with another man knowing I will loose him because of my commitment to my husband and my family , I dont go round looking to fall in love with someone else it happens when the affair turns into a sexual one , when you in a marriage with a man that will not make love to you and lectures you like a child and then another man comes along that treats you like the way the man I am seeing now it makes me feel good like maybe i aint so stupid or old and fat after all ...
Ok I guess you are right I am just a selfish person for wanting to feel loved ..
thanks Annie