View Single Post
Old 28th December 2006, 10:07 AM   #8
Helen

Re: Living In A Sexless Marriage

I wouldn't normally say this but I think you need to annul this marriage for a number of reasons. Yes, I know you love this man but it is clear to me that you cannot be without visible signs of affection. Your husband is showing you no affection. Before talking about annullment, I think you need to give your husband one last chance. Tell him how the lack of affection/intimacy is making you feel. I would also point out that he made a promise to you and he is not keeping it and ask him if he thinks that's okay? Because if he does, he clearly did marry you under false pretences.

I am also curious as to why your husband will not allow you to see him undressed and I find myself wondering what help he has sought with his erectile dysfunction problems? I think you should ask about this too. If your husband refuses to talk about it, I think you should tell him that he is being very unfair to you. He is. I would then do what I felt I had to do because I can tell you now, you will not be happy in this union - I can sense it and so can you, hence the self-destructive behaviours.

Good luck with this,

Helen