View Single Post
Old 27th December 2011, 10:53 AM   #229
Chamomile

Re: Do I have any hope?

Hi bandit

I'm actually surprised that you didn't discover any evidence when you found out a number of texts he had on his mobile.

Without evidence of actual incriminating texts with another women, then all these speculations are merely the product of paranoia or confusion between reality and fantasy (schizophrenia). Let's not go down there.

Forever does appear to have a very rich flight of imagination about your h and his life: I believe she's a highly talented lady but these are all speculations at the moment. Wouldn't it be dangerous to accuse someone of EA until you find any concrete evidence? He says he doesn't love you but maybe, you might want to find out as to why he's feeling that way before you quickly shift the blame to his EA which you hadn't found any proof whatsoever?

You're the only one who is in touch with the reality. Perhaps your h and you might want to try to discuss things calmly at this stage? Things he may tell you can be your wake up call.
After all, he's still your h, any internet forums cannot replace an honest talk with your h face to face. Unless you talk now, he would be gone by the time you finished the book. Just my tuppence..xx
Chamomile is offline   Reply With Quote