View Single Post
Old 26th December 2011, 05:09 AM   #183
Forever

Re: Do I have any hope?

If he is up to no good, you will find out if he leaves in spite of you following the book and doing all you can on your end.

It is Christmas, surely he has children as well as family and friends who wish to contact him and vice versa?

The thing I hate about texting is the level of privacy that it gives which excludes a spouse who is otherwise feeling insecure. I suppose you can track the texts and find out if you suspicious about what he has been doing...but why woud you mistrust him regarding that issue?

Honestly, a cheating spouse (whether an emotional affair or a physical one) would NEVER admit to it...so asking is not productive for getting to the truth unless a guilt party would actually want to make sure that their spouse understands just how OVER it really is. Then, that would be the last open and defiant stand they could do to ensure that they dont have to listen to any more pleading or give any such false hope. Such a person would already have moved to another place unless they are totally dependant...he does not seem to be dependant unless he is just waiting for his daughter to have had her stay for appearance sake.

It just does not add up to me that he would be that sloppy.

Last edited by Forever; 26th December 2011 at 05:19 AM.
Forever is offline   Reply With Quote