View Single Post
Old 17th September 2013, 10:59 PM   #7
ronnoco

Re: Is there hope???

Rees, I feel for you - I really do. You must be feeling terrible if you have endured 4 months with no closure - I know you must feel hopeful and nobody but your wife knows what is happening but like Chosen said, when people say these things, often it means they have become emotionally detached from you and have that "brother /sister" or "best friend" love for you now. The reason is often because they have fallen for someone else.

We see it time and time again on these Forums. Is your wife by any chance late twenties/early thirties? I read a book called Women s Infidelity and apparently this is when women reach their sexual prime and can be a common time for affairs. Their hormones are through the roof and people can stray.

Of-course, as always, everybody is responsible for their own actions.

Either way, it's been 4 months, you've tried to win her back, she doesn't want to know - she wont respond to your texts, etc. She has changed. She has moved on and I think you have to start thinking about yourself and your daughter now. Do you see her a lot? Are you able to have her for 50% of the week, perhaps 2 nights during the week and 1 night at the weekend? You must think about the relationship with your child now and being the best you can be for her.

It's a really rough road you're going through...for support, read some of the stories on http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13
ronnoco is offline   Reply With Quote