View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2017, 02:50 PM   #8
ralfgarnett

Re: Well it's happened.

Thanks Chosen I will look up the DRW locally, her things are still here but I need them gone now before the D is finalised, so I am going to ask my solicitor to contact her solicitor to find a mutually convenient way of doing this, I always said I would never bag or box her stuff up as I have never wanted anything to do with the dismantling of our marriage, but I think I need to re-think this as I want her belongings gone now, there is no point in trying to flog a dead horse and I have more pressing things to mull over, my depression and anxiety has worsened due to this new situation, and I am worried about where it might take me over the coming months as the stark reallity and shame of D takes hold and becomes a reallity, thankfully I have some great GP's , and some very good friends too, all I am missing apart from my wife is a priest to talk too, I still can't believe this is happening to me, she can't even find anything to D me for yet I could her but would never of put her through this, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, if I had one that is, actually I think I am my worst enemy, lefs face it I have hardly handled this situation very well this past 2.5 years or so, I could kick myself at times because I really wish I had reacted to, and dealt with the whole sorry sistuation much better than I did and still am doing to a certain extent.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 22nd February 2017 at 03:43 PM.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote