View Single Post
Old 11th August 2010, 08:44 AM   #2
Raymond

Re: Prayer for my marriage

Hi Icarious. Your husband needs to deal with this crush before it causes trouble in your marriage. We are married to our wives in the sight of God and made vows before Him and need to keep pure.

You certainly need to pray together as a couple. That is fundemental in our marriage. Marriage is the ideal setting for if two of you agree on anything it shall be done, of course in faith. Peter says in 1 Pet 3:7 Husbands dwell with them (wives) with understanding, giving honour unto the wife as the weaker vessel and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.

I recommend that you both go to a spirit filled church that you can be built up together. Being cut of from fellowship and not even praying together can be detrimental although I know you both pray on your own. You need both.

If there is anything in your past that needs to be cleared you need to do that before God. I think you need to taste another spiritual atmosphere where god's spirit can speak to you.

Will pray.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote