View Single Post
Old 11th October 2013, 01:09 PM   #56
Unloved

Re: Pray for Me Please

Roses, the mixed signals were one day he was buying me a small treat and the next not wanting to do anything with me any longer on his day off. Perhaps I am not explaining it well but he seemed very depressed to me. Lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

I have been a carer for ten years. For eight it was okay, he helped me with my Dad, took him out, supported me so why the change. Also my Dad paid all the utilities, electric, gas, water, and even helped me get us a second car. My H paid small mortgage and groceries. It was a pretty good deal for him. In six years house would be paid for. I never neglected H's needs. As a matter of fact he wanted me to work more. It just doesn't add up and I refuse to take the blame for his leaving because I need to care for my Dad. When he spent every Sat. With his late granddad the thought of divorcing him over it never entered my mind. All the times he put his mother first before me I never thought of divorcing him. I wasn't happy about it but I would never ever have done this to him. The nights out with the guys, no never thought of divorce. I just don't buy it.

Chosen we did fill out financial disclosures. However he could easily have stashed money in someone else's account or even hidden cash.

Thank you both. I just don't understand why/how he could do this to me and what I did that was so bad. Emotionally I doubt I will ever recover.