View Single Post
Old 19th May 2011, 04:49 AM   #2
chosen

Re: my feelings and thougths are all over the place and I need a place to let it out

broken
Welcome here, its good to have you. Actually I am exactly the same age as you so thats something in common!

I am not surprised that your emotions are all over the place, as this is very painful for you.

You have done so much for him for so long and now this.
Now, is he prepared to end it with this lady or has he said that he wants to carry on the relationship? Have you asked him to stop this contact?If so, what did he say?Do you know how long this has been going on for?

I hear of so many people whose marriages and relationships have ended or been damaged by one spouses meeting someone else on face book or similar, its so sad, but in the end it does depend on whether he values the marriage enough (and you enough) to do the right thing and stop all contact with her. The fact that you have asked her to stop and she still hasnt, means that she clearly hasnt much integrity or morals and so it will have to come from him.

If he refuses to stop then you will need to decide if this is something that you are prepared to put up with just for the sake of staying with him. What if he decides to go and meet her?

Do you think that he would consider marriage counselling?

By the way most of us here are from the UK so you should get more answers later as it is only 5am here!
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote