View Single Post
Old 29th January 2016, 10:36 AM   #9
Raymond

Re: So Sad but it is over!

Could be he has something to hide. I would have thought it was compulsory to show them to the tax inspector if he/she asked to see them. Is that what you mean, or do you mean he is hiding them from you when you need to see them for business purposes? Seems like your husband has a lot of secrets.

One has to work out if he is remorseful that he got caught or if there is repentance there. From what you say I don't see any repentance. We had a case on here where the husband was messing around with another woman. She asked him to leave which he did. She kept her boundaries and didn't cave in. Eventually the husband found true repentance and begged to come back. He met all the conditions and learned his lesson and the marriage was restored. So it is possible in theory to restore the marriage. The repentance came after about three months I think, after a period when she had closed the door on him marriage wise. She had a lot of courage and was willing to risk the end of the marriage and for her it worked out. Every case is different I know but that is an example of one that worked out. I don't think you can compromise if he is not truly sorry. How would the trust ever be recovered?

Last edited by Raymond; 29th January 2016 at 12:00 PM.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote