View Single Post
Old 19th May 2011, 05:33 AM   #3
broken

Re: my feelings and thougths are all over the place and I need a place to let it out

thanks for answering. good points you made. I did ask im to stop. He said no. I told him I didn't want to do anything rash. He said they liked to talk, but also more they do I really don't want to repeat here, I know you can imagine, phone sex blah blah blah. They have been doing this for 2 months. After me finding out last week, I told him I'd give it a month, for him to stop. (I don't know what a month is going to do, I really have no plans in a month). He told me everything. Not all the details, but everything how he felt... he loves her, he'd like to f* her. It's a crazy situation, nothing I would have ever expected. One thing I always thought I had with him was faithfulness, I'm terribly let down. I think it's a mid life crisis. He needs to work it out within himself. I think that if they had any true great love they would be together. You know what I mean? I mean if I loved someone THAT much...I would be in the car, on a bus, on a plane to be with them. I think it's just a very stupid fling, he got caught and he's dying of embarrassment and other feelings, quilt, worthlessness, whatever. He knows I love him. He knows I care about his wellbeing. After 32 years, it's deeper you know? Time will tell, but thank you so much for being there for me to talk to. to get through this whatever the outcome is. thank you for reading my posts and taking the time to reply, that is much appreciated.
broken is offline   Reply With Quote