Thread: Confused!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2007, 02:30 PM   #8
1aokgal

Re: Confused!!!!!

Dear Jae.....

I appreciate your kindness to say that I helped you. My heart goes out to you in the loneliness you feel and mostly I hope you can find the joy in each day in bringing a life into this world. This child may be a lot of problem with needs as the layette clothing and furniture. Yet for all of that you will have such a wonderful time and delight in all the things your child will do in the future. Maybe you sew and can embroider the little gowns or add touches. I once cut up my husbands' nice silk shirt to make a lining for a little coat and hat I made for the baby.

Can your family help you with these things? Here in this country we have different programs that help single mothers with nutrition and classes to prepare for delivery. I took Lamaze classes 32 years ago and it makes a HUGE difference in the ease of delivery to learn the breathing exercises. If they don't have the classes there...find a book in the library.

You have a sweet way about you and I just hope friends will rally around you and give you a baby shower with gifts and things you need for this child. I am sorry you are not in this area so I could give you a hand. You keep well!