Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2011, 04:27 PM   #69
1aokgal

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Hi Chamomile..

How kind of you to be concerned. :-)

Yes, this hurrican by reports is due to be a monster storm. This is a coastline city so there is likely to be major flood damage in one nearby city that was hit hard hard last time. My daughter lives 10 minutes away and her street had water to the hip. People couldn't get in or out for several days. Her driveway has an incline so at least the house was dry.

My neighborhood has beautiful large trees. The sound of saws went for days as branches and trees were removed. We lost power for 5 days. Sure is a shock when everything we rely on is electric! We have bridges into this area and evacuation has begun for the lovely beach and canal area homes. My best friend has a luxery beach condo facing to sea here. I will invite her here as her house on stilts may get a bad hit. All this area homes built on the water may have damage as there is likely to be incredible high surf conditions. This is the negative of coastline cities.

Today is storm preparation with shopping, water to buy, and yard furniture to be stored and secured. I am a bit worried on this one! My daughter will work during the storm as our emergency people take such risks with downed lines and traffic lights dead.
The whole east coast is due for major hits.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 26th August 2011 at 04:50 PM.