Thread: Help!!
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2011, 11:10 AM   #3
Hunnymunster

Re: Help!!

The affair took place 3 years ago, at the time all the signs were there and we had ricky times but he totaly denied an affair, stupidly I belived him.
It was purely by accident I came across the forum and read the posts he had written 3 years ago . At the same time he was denying an affair he was bragging to strangers about his girlfriend as though I didn't exsist.
I spent the last 3years living with the doubt and knowin I was silly ti belive him.
Now I have it in black snd White , in his words, telling people about the holidays they went on when I thought he was on his own.
To thus day if I mention anything he gets angry if I suggest he had an affair .
He doesn't know I have seen the posts, due to I'll health I put off telling him and meanwhile he enrolled fir a dating agency at a time he wouldn't speak to me as I wouldn't agree to go on his annual holiday to watch road racing, the same holiday he took his mistress and he hadn't been since . Si he turned ti a dating site and sent strangers questionaires, all because I was in the bad books with him, .
It is true, try as you might affairs ruin everything precious between a couple and anything personal between us feels like a violation!
It happened 3 years ago , I have only recently found out the truth and I can't bare him to touch me even though he is/ was the love of my life .