Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2011, 10:35 AM   #39
Chamomile

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness View Post

I will address your comments one at a time but I do thank you for all the things you have said to help me. Chamomile, I realized I was being overly sensitive at certain times but it kind of depends what is said to me. I have my own mind and can think for myself so I don't like being told what to do and this is what made me sensitive.

It is probably because of my mother and others always telling me what to do, what is right to do according to God, that made me feel like they thought I didn't have a brain of my own. I am open to suggestions butI have a problem with certain posters only seeing things from my husband's side and telling me I just have to deal with it.
baroness xxx

You are a changed person in a very positive way! I agree, no one should tell you what to do. You have your own mind and you are far more self-aware these days thanks to your great sister of 1aokgal and her tireless commitment to guide you in your journey.

Good luck with your creative projects. You seem to be really good at what you are doing!

Hugs xxxx