View Single Post
Old 24th April 2006, 11:05 PM   #9
Jonas

Re: The female point of view

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessing
Hey J

I am glad that you stand on the principles of Our God and I believe that he has given you this steadfastness in his word for your own protection. In Gods word is wisdom that prevents much hurt SO keep on or you will end up in a situation like me full of unwise decissions that have led to me being in much much pain as i was abit like your C once more, concerned about what I wanted and not what God wanted for me and the concequences are devistating. I am so so sure that God will send that special one for you I can feel it. People just dont realize the importance of Gods mor al, that frame of mind that you have is a blessing its one of Gods many ways he is protecting & blessing you at the end of the day all glory will go to God
Thank you Blessing for you reply. True, this frame of mind is a real blessing and I pray that my God may bestow it on many more of His saints.

It is intriguing to see that we might not feel comfortable with how God wants or intends things for us at one point in life but then suddenly are transformed. And this transformation does not come about because we are more intelligent than others or are better people. No! It is simply because our God wanted it so. He decides over our blindness as well as our enlightenment. Wonderful that is, to see oneself in His hand, at the mercy of His perfect will.

Realizing that what you think is good for you is ultimately not making you happy, is quite a mature condition to be in, I believe, spiritually speaking. I am glad you have been brought to this realization through our God!

Be assured in your mishaps, Blessing, "no trial has taken you except what is human. Now, faithful is God, Who will not be leaving you to be tried above what you are able, but, together with the trial, will be making the sequel also, to enable you to undergo it." (1.Cor 10:13)

And remember that "the grace of God made its advent for salvation to all humanity, training us that, disowning irreverence and worldly desires, we should be living sanely and justly and devoutly in the current eon (or age), anticipating that happy expectation, even the advent of the glory of the great God and our Saviour, Jesus Christ, Who gives Himself for us, that He should be redeeming us from all lawlessness and be cleansing for Himself a people to be about Him, zealous for ideal act." (Titus 2:11-14)

I know you will come out strenghtened when your hardships are over. God cleanses you. And who said it wouldn't be painful?

It warms my heart to see you agreeing with divine principles. It gives me courage for a future with a woman with who I can share a life that seeks out God. Lately, I haven't had girls or women around me that shared the same convictions with me about marriage. I realize how important and strengthening it is to have people who enjoy God and His truths as much as you do yourself.

Rgards,
Jonas

Last edited by Jonas; 24th April 2006 at 11:18 PM.