View Single Post
Old 8th January 2008, 06:50 PM   #10
NickL

Re: Married man, gets another woman pregnant (yes I will get flamed)

FOOL,

You need to look up the word "sociopath." You sure sound like one - you have no regard or remorse. In fact, you seem to be bragging: "right ol' child bearing hips, and a nice rack" and "the real number was a LOT higher". Give it up - no one here thinks you're cool. You sound like a bad teenager.

Unfortunately, you will keep doing this - even in the wake of destruction you will leave behind. You claim to need help from members of this forum, but in reality you seem to be using it as an outlet to let others know of your conquests. You want someone to say: "goly, Gomer, she otta get an abortion so you don't have to worry 'bout it." But no one will.

The truth is that you need to see a psychologist. Please get some help before you ruin more lives. Find some decency in you and get some help to stop.

I sincerely pray that your wife can find someone who will treat her right. And I pray that the child you are bringing into this world will have someone else who will serve as a father figure and role model: you are certainly not qualified to be a dad. But please at least be a man and take financial responsibility to help support the baby - the baby is innocent and them Mom - although in the wrong - is at least dong the right thing by not killing the baby for your sorry sake. So - please be a man - or try - and get some help!