View Single Post
Old 13th July 2006, 08:09 AM   #9
Liz

Re: Wife exposing herself

Dear Duckbreaker,

You sound very distressed and confused. To me it also sounds that by describing all the details of what is going on you are sharing more of your wife's private life than is necessary. Just as some people would be very upset to see your wife doing what you describe, I think some folk would say that you are giving us too much information here. I think it's enough to know that your wife is wanting to expose herself to the milkman.

You also don't seem to have talked to her about what she's doing in the way we meant. Have you sat down and asked her why she wants to behave like this. All I can get from what you say is that she is sexually turned on by this behaviour. Why has she suddenly become absorbed by being turned on sexually? Most women who are busy and fulfilled during the day with their wider lives don't have the energy to be up half the night behaving in this way. It may sound facetious but perhaps some sleeping pills would help!

At some point you need to explain to her that her behaviour is not acceptable either to you or to the rest of the neighbourhood. I would also suggest that she needs some counselling, because her behaviour apart from probably being illegal as Helen says, it is also antisocial.

Perhaps you could go and talk to your doctor and see if he has any advice.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote