View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2011, 02:25 PM   #14
Hunnymunster

Re: To chamomile,Chosen,Forever,Helen uk ,Raymond,willjos

[QUOTE=Raymond;67351]Sorry I lost the track Hunny. The policeman became a good friend to you and your feeling that he would be important in your life proved true. That is a good part of the story and he sounds a very reliable person who you can turn to for advice perhaps. Is he still around to help you now?

Then you got caught up with your husband trying to help him with his divorce and got drawn in and controlled it seems and then got married against your will, maybe because of guilt through going with a married man.

The serious thing is still his propensity to be unfaithful but it rather worries me that he is capable of self harming himself or has he got over that now? Is he capable of violence towards you? You said he got in the car and pulled your hair. Are you still afraid of him?

Maybe the reason why you cannot stand up to his unfaithfulness is because of the guilt you might have when you went with the married man, although he was in the process of seperation it seems. Do you think that that can be a reason or is it only that you are afraid of him?[/QUOTE]

I never had an affair the only part was after I met my now husband I realised I was in love with the policeman , I also new it was against everything I stood for to let anyone know of my feelings and we proceeded to stat good friends. We were very adult about our friendship and true friends in the real sense.
It took 8 years before we mentioned how we felt but that didn't change anything between us as friends just made us more important to each other.
No we are no longer friends we lost touch after my H,s first affair, as he couldn't understand how I could stay with my H . I have contacted him a few times but his heart is in the wrong place and he feels better off without me as a friend now, he hopped after my H last affair I would leave and then maybe we could take it from there but I didn't leave .
So my friend needs me out of his life to make himself a new uncomplicated life with a lady.
My H is much calmer these days I am not sure why but I think his confidence has built up and I guess he is incontrol of his life.
My H seemed to get slot calmer after his first affair 7 years ago, I have only seen horrible outburst avfew times in that time, the last being 2 years ago when I threw his bike helmet off our bed.