View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2010, 11:41 AM   #8
gtyrel

Re: I need help, i don't know if i am in the right place

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Hi gtyrel
So are you saying that he was in a relationship with this other lady and started seeing you at the same time? Cos if that is the case, if he has dont that done once he can do it again.
There are red flags here.Why was he secretly texting her at the time of the funeral? What did those texts say(were they very personal or just friendly?)
I do think you need to tell him that this present situation cant go on and that he needs to tell you what is going on once and for all. He seems to be having second thoughts, whether because of this other lady or another reason its hard to say.

I was also wondering why, if you have been engaged for 2 years already, the wedding date was set for so far in advance?. Was that his idea?A 3 1/2 year engagement is very long and could maybe show that he is reluctant.
Well he has always said that this girl is just his friend and he was friends with her before we met, he always says he was never in any relationship with her. It wasnt at the funeral he was texting we were at my cousins wedding and he was texting her and i seen the texts then that same day we got a call to say we had to get to the hospital because his dad had taken really ill.

When we got engaged 2 years ago we had planned to get married this year however with his dad passing away we stopped planning the wedding, and decided to move in together and not think of the stress of a wedding for awhile. This year things finally started coming together for both of us we got new jobs and thought we now want to have our wedding so we can start planning for the future and eventually start our family once we are married.

we have now booked our wedding for may 2012, it is actually me that wanted to wait to 2012 because i just felt money wise the extra year would be better he wanted it to be 2011 but agreed with me that for money and paying for it 2012 would be the best idea.

i dont know if that helps explain things better, sorry my head is just in such a mess i am know i am not explaining things properly.