View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2010, 10:54 PM   #5
gtyrel

Re: I need help, i don't know if i am in the right place

Quote:
Originally Posted by jools View Post
Hi Gtyrel
Are you aware of how apologetic you are to everyone? You began by apologising to me and then blamed yourself for everything he's done. So I think you need to stop blaming yourself for everything. There are a couple of elements that could be affecting things here. Firstly the timing of his father's death. That in itself could be enough to make him question things - but it was 3 years ago - so the way he's feeling now is likely to be less affected by that. The thing that rang alarm bells for me was the girl that you mentioned. When I first read your post I wondered whether that was the explanation as it's the most frequent (in fact, usual) cause for people leaving. If she was just a friend - why lie? Sounds like he was seeing this girl before his dad died - which means you'd only been together a year. Is she still a "friend"? Why would you need to be seeing someone else that soon into a relationship? It just doesn't sound right. Out of curiosity, how did you learn of it on the day of his dad's death? Did he feel the need to confess? Always trust your instincts! You were quite right to "struggle" with this and it's NOT your fault he has left. I just hope he can "man up" and tell you face to face what's happening. Good luck and keep us posted.
Jools XX
PS) I'm going to bed now, but I'll look in tomorrow to see how things are. You're not alone. XX
Thank you for coming back to me. As for that other girl he knew her long before me in affect i was the other women she has been in his life before he even met me. I only learned of it on the day his dad died because we were at my cousins wedding and it was the night before we were all out for dinner and drinking, and he was getting really mad at me. Then i managed to get his phone off him and seen texts from her and to her and it then went to this massive fight.

He has been over to see me a few times and when he comes over he is all kisses and cuddles and telling me he wants it to work and he loves me i think i just worry the longer he is gone the more likely he wont come back!I just would like to be able to stop crying for 5minutes.

Thank you for your help xx