View Single Post
Old 25th August 2009, 11:46 AM   #15
crush

Re: Please help me sort this

Purple Lady hello. Your situation mirrors many on here also. H wont listen or talk to you it is a common thread. If he really is feeling like this you need to talk, talk, talk about it, that is if he will of course. I would be suspicious of him though, they don't just decide they don't love you anymore, usually their attentions are being drawn elsewhere. Shutting down and not talking is another sign. Maybe he is infatuated with someone he cannot have and cannot deal with it. Who knows, there could be a number of reasons he is acting this way. Could be a mlc.

You should never think you cannot have a future without him as you are in control of your own destiny. I know at this moment you cannot see past today, and I agree it would take a lot of time but if the worse does happen you will come through the other side I can promise you.

I have been on my own now 5 months and believe me I felt like you, that life could not go on and all I wanted to do was stay in bed all day, and some days I have done just that. My h did have ow and is still with her and my life has now had to take a different path, one I thought I would never be walking without him by my side but I have to do this in order to move one and survive and become me again.

It is so hard to deal with but please keep posting on here as it really does help.
Take care.