View Single Post
Old 24th July 2009, 11:28 PM   #27
lindall5

I love you but .....ME TOO

Boy we all sound like a broken record huh? I am knew on her also. I have written a couple of times but erased it I guess out of fear. My husband had an EA (supposedly) and it killed me. (still does) He told me the not in love thing too and it lasted for 6 weeks. Found out that was when he was telling her he loved her and he couldn't tell 2 women at once. I thought my mom"s death was the worse thing I have been through-- I would put this one right up there with it. I have never been so hurt in my life and a big chunk of my heart is still missing. I still don''t know what to do. We have been married 18 yrs and together 25yrs. WE have three kids and the OW just happened to be my daughter's bestfriends' mom who just recently split with her husband and we all were friends. I coached her daughters , still do one and teach her. After she and her husband split she decided to go after mine. She was calling him a lot and of course I was stupid she said she needed a "man's point of view" well eventually she needed more that just his view. Oh I could tell more to the story that would make it even more interesting but I don't want to make this a book. Thanks for listening