View Single Post
Old 6th May 2009, 07:52 PM   #14
Goldenboy

Re: I love you but I'm not in love with you

Thank you so much to everyone that has replied it is really helping me at this time. I resisted the temptation to go round there as I don't think it will solve anything in the long term. Apart from the texts I don't think she has seen him for over a week. I told her my feelings a bit more tonight and that I don't want her staying out of pity for me and as for the romancing her back then no way. It's not me that's changed it's her and she admits that but I made a commitment to marriage and I want it to work, but I've told her she will not mess with my head. I suggested counselling and she remained silent, so we'll see on that one. I've told her we can't go on pussyfooting around and living like flatmates and that it wll come to ultimatum time in that we either split or stay.

Jools, It is since she got friendly with this other man that she has been this way, at Christmas she was absolutely fine.

I have told her to stop all contact and all I get is ''he's just a friend you have nothing to worry about, he knows I'm married'' even though she knows it's destroying me inside.

I'll keep soldiering on and just look after myself.